• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you noticed...?

Iced Digger

As most of you know, i'm not a fan of any of the movies, I think they give people the wrong idea towards the series... but that isn't the point. I've notcied on the internet theese movies get an insane amount of hype... like more than any other movie. People specuate on how awesome it's going to be, all the characters in it, and so on and so on. And then as soon as they come out, people say how crappy they are, critics completely mutilate them, and they pretty much get lost in time. Do you really think this one will be any different from the rest? Like when I saw the trailer I just instantly thought "another on to add to the pile." I'm not sure why, but it's got that bad vibe. Does anyone else feel this way?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I do, first of all afterlife is going to abuse 3D technology in the cinema and once its done in the cinema it will be one of those films you see in the bargain buckets in your local tesco or shopping mall. It will be a one watch sort of film, I'll see it once, regret it and never bother with it again. I was pretty hyped to see the third one in cinemas but afer I did me and my mates at the time all came out with nothing nice to say about it. People can argue to death about being more open minded and giving it a chance, but at the end of the day the films so far have been an utter mess. Resident evil games aside for the time being its still a bad set of movies.

Rammlied

I'm hyped as **** for this film, just like all the others and i think none of them are crap.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Rammlied;71926 said:
I'm hyped as **** for this film, just like all the others and i think none of them are crap.

I agree. :) I liked the first trilogy and I think this new trilogy will be even better.

Iced Digger

I'm guessing the majority of people dislike them to some degree, always have really. I agree with anitmoscrub completely.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Iced Digger;71993 said:
Is that a nice:lol: way of saying something else?

That's a "I like the movies, You hate the movies. Good for you, because I don't care if you hate them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion". I wasn't being sarcastic or anything like that, I meant just what I said. No hidden messages.

Iced Digger

Selenatripox;72018 said:
That's a "I like the movies, You hate the movies. Good for you, because I don't care if you hate them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion". I wasn't being sarcastic or anything like that, I meant just what I said. No hidden messages.

Oh, well that's good thanks.

Resident James

I sure hope Holy-wood does the Fallout movie justice, because I now am disappointed in the Resident evil movies, but if they screw Fallout over too... I will say many angry things.

jw1322

i don't really consider them to be "good" movies, however i do consider them "fun" movies. I don't think a movie has to be good for me to enjoy it

Top Bottom