• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg6529#msg6529 date=1208052406]
remember im a girl
[/quote]

well, if that's the case, then alright mam. whatever you wanted to be.

Leon_S._Kennedy333

here and there i'll have dreams and nightmares

dream---killing the zombies

dream---zombies actualy walked the earth

nightmare---kicking zombie ass then out of no where DIE :D :( >:( :D

RegeneratorHater24

One time I had the weirdest dream. I was in my kitchen and I had to fight a zombie with my iPod. So I waited for it to get close to me and then I was about to kill it, but then I realized my head phones weren't plugged in. So then it ate me. Then I was a ghost and I went into the living room and went up to a random person and said " Excuse me sir, there is a zombie eating me in the kitchen. Can you kill it?" Then I woke up.... I don't know what I ate before I went to bed :-X

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=192.msg8104#msg8104 date=1214673101]
One time I had the weirdest dream. I was in my kitchen and I had to fight a zombie with my iPod. So I waited for it to get close to me and then I was about to kill it, but then I realized my head phones weren't plugged in. So then it ate me. Then I was a ghost and I went into the living room and went up to a random person and said " Excuse me sir, there is a zombie eating me in the kitchen. Can you kill it?" Then I woke up.... I don't know what I ate before I went to bed :-X
[/quote]

:eek:

ResidentZelda

LOTS OF THOSE! One time I dreamed that i was watching tv, and then something knocked on the door so I was like "who is it" no answer "who is it?!" and the the door gets ripped in half by a doctor Salvador and Suddenly I was in spain with like 3 rounds of Shotgun ammo and I had to face a thousand Ganados (kinda like the cabin fight) and like 10 Dr. Salvadors. When I knew I was running to a house to save my life, I found Leon inside that house doing some "unapropiate" things with Asley (It was all my cousins faul because she wrote a fanfiction about it) and then I woke up. Very glad of it, BUT I cannot get that image out of my head! believe me is horrible!.

The other one was that I dreamed of My Friend kissing Chris and then I was like WTF? so I came closer and then Chris changed into Leon and I woke up screaming. That dream was because my friend is both fangirl of Chris and Leon and she talks about it all day (Its my faul that I intruduced to the RE world, Curse myself, Curse Me!!!!)

Yeah those are the creepy ones and no I'm not a perv, that happened to leak from my memory into my dream.

Edit:

Here's another one I got Last Night:

I was in the RE1 mansion (REmake graphics) and then this Crimson head was like coming at me so I just started shooting it, and then Sheva came out of nowhere (Sheva in REmake WTF???!!!) and we started shooting it together until it died so after that I was in a place like were you fight Krauser and then Leon came out of Nowhere and we started walking and then THIS CROSSOVER OF EL GIGANTE WITH MR. X CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND I just stood there like an idiot while leon was yelling "MOVE!!!!! DAMNIT MOVE!!" so it was about to stomp me with his foot when suddlenly I went back to the mansion and I just walked around randomly util my alarm started beeping.

but seriously that one was even creepier that the one at the top!

mychemluvone

Lol yes.
For some reason, I was outside my house in the middle of the night and Leon was with me, and I was picking stuff up like you do in RE4(Herbs, ammo etc)
And, at the end, I got my head taken off by Dr. Salvador :/

Neo

Yes, my dream was the cabin cut scene, except I was Leon and I was with a friend instead of Ashley, and we were at a house in the city instead of an old cabin in a village.

Woke up before the action started..... ;__;

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i've never had a dream with the actual events of RE4, but i've had dreams with zombies in, but i did dream i was in the spencer mansion once.

Hoady

ResidentZelda;36828 said:
LOTS OF THOSE! One time I dreamed that i was watching tv, and then something knocked on the door so I was like "who is it" no answer "who is it?!" and the the door gets ripped in half by a doctor Salvador and Suddenly I was in spain with like 3 rounds of Shotgun ammo and I had to face a thousand Ganados (kinda like the cabin fight) and like 10 Dr. Salvadors.

I was in the RE1 mansion (REmake graphics)
LOL your don't post enough your funny.

I think i might've had a RE dream once but it wouldn't of been exactly to scale, i've had videogame dreams and there the same game but just completely fricken warped.This mind isn't pure man haha.

I can tell you a zombie story my friend had once and its plain ridiculous.This is a few years back but i slept over my friends house and after we'd woken up he told me his awesome dream.Apparently he was at a holiday house somewhere near a beach and it was him with his family or something, i wasn't there.He was sitting alone in the house when apparently my mum who happened to be a zombie came in and he beat her on the head with a bat and killed her.I had to ask why the hell he told me this but he said it was probably better i had known.:confused:

It was pretty damn funny but also really terrible.

Popo

never dreamed about re4, but i did dream that i was in the mansion, i dream i was that guy that locked himself in the closet so zombies couldnt get to him, all i heard (in the dream) where zombies knocking at the door trying to open it!

Hoady

GUNS N' ROSES!;54672 said:
never dreamed about re4, but i did dream that i was in the mansion, i dream i was that guy that locked himself in the closet so zombies couldnt get to him, all i heard (in the dream) where zombies knocking at the door trying to open it!

I bet it was just a janitor trying to get his stuff.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Many funny posts here. :p

I have dreamt about environments similar to RE4 and ganados etc. Some of the dreams had a touch of drama I think, but not to the point where I can call it nightmares. I think I enjoyed most of those dreams. I've had nightmares unrelated to RE.

Top Bottom