• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=192.msg5643#msg5643 date=1202988923]
big words :eek: small head :-\ confusing brain ??? what does that mean? ???
[/quote]

anyone said that here?

dark_zero

a person who has asthma havent u ever heard of that lol they have to take inhalers so they can breathe and without them your kinda screwed cuz u can have an asthma attack and if your not careful you can die

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=192.msg5682#msg5682 date=1203150725]
what if the nemesis had asthma that would be funny
[/quote]

ah.. it it happened, it would be easier to kill him...

REGirlfan

u have a point there but do u actully think he will miss with that rocket launcher lol but on RE3 u can dodge the rocket launcher lol

RE4

I was looking through the threads and I reread the title to this thread for about the 20th time and I started to laugh because my user name is "RE4" and the title of this thread is "Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?". XD ;D ;D ;D

REGirlfan

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=192.msg5697#msg5697 date=1203216254]
I was looking through the threads and I reread the title to this thread for about the 20th time and I started to laugh because my user name is "RE4" and the title of this thread is "Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?". XD ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

LOLOL your hilarious!!

dark_zero

all i know is i havent had any dreams about RE4 but really freaky other dream :( it made me not want to sleep anymore :'(

ResidentEvil179

:'( poor dark. But recently (How do you figure?) I just had one. It was June 6th, 1944 (D-Day in WW2) And i was a Marine that landed on Omaha beach. So we clear everything and im going into an MG building. AND BAM!! There's Nemsis AND Tyrant. And they chased me around everything and suddenly i skipped about 60 years and was in some type of facility and they were still chasing me. Tyrant died by stepping on a land mine (I don't know how) and Nemsis killed me thats when i woke up lol.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=192.msg5961#msg5961 date=1204027145]
:'( poor dark. But recently (How do you figure?) I just had one. It was June 6th, 1944 (D-Day in WW2) And i was a Marine that landed on Omaha beach. So we clear everything and im going into an MG building. AND BAM!! There's Nemsis AND Tyrant. And they chased me around everything and suddenly i skipped about 60 years and was in some type of facility and they were still chasing me. Tyrant died by stepping on a land mine (I don't know how) and Nemsis killed me thats when i woke up lol.
[/quote]

ah.. nemesis killed you.. game over then.. :(

Top Bottom