• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Has anyone had a dream or a nightmare involving RE4?

dark_zero

i have and i was kinda embarrased to admit it thats why i didnt want to make a topic but than i changed my mind lol :-[

RE4

I have. I was at some place with nobody I knew. It was some type of a village/cafe. Everything was made of wood so it was an old place. It started off by me walking out of a building. I saw everybody eating and talking but something was weird, they were zombies. So I reached into m pocket and pulled out a handgun. I started to kill a few and then one of them grabbed me and threw me into a stall (a place to go to the bathroom). The stall's lock was on the outside so the zombie locked it. Like an idiot it's a stall so all I did was crawl under the door of the stall and I was out. After I got out the stall I looked around and it looked like a normal place. So i went to go get something to eat. I bought a cupcake and took a bite into it. That very second I started coughing up blood. Then, one of the waiters looked at me with his rd eyes and I shot him. I blew his head off. Then I ran all the way to the house I came out of in the beginning of my dream killing multiple zombies. When I entered the house I woke up.

ResidentEvil179

Had one last night, i was hearing like hissing noises (not a cat hissing like Nemisis when he screams) and i freaked out obvisouly i woke up

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=192.msg3749#msg3749 date=1200955138]
Had one last night, i was hearing like hissing noises (not a cat hissing like Nemisis when he screams) and i freaked out obvisouly i woke up
[/quote]

Wow. That sounds crazy.

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=192.msg3779#msg3779 date=1200963594]
I've had lots of dreams about leon. ;D ;)
[/quote]

Wow. lmao
Leon fanboy huh? Or should I say fangirl?

dark_zero

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=192.msg3779#msg3779 date=1200963594]
I've had lots of dreams about leon. ;D ;)
[/quote]

lol i wouldnt doubt that ;)

dark_zero

lol my dream was messed i was at my house and suddenly i turned my shoulder and saw that i had been transported to a bush (forest) and saw that a bunch of gandos were chasing me and they chased me into a trapped house where i only had a shotgun and had to face 2 doctor salvadors. I woke up and was tripped out the next morning looking outside just to make sure there were no gandos and salvadors

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3793#msg3793 date=1200966382]
lol my dream was messed i was at my house and suddenly i turned my shoulder and saw that i had been transported to a bush (forest) and saw that a bunch of gandos were chasing me and they chased me into a trapped house where i only had a shotgun and had to face 2 doctor salvadors. I woke up and was tripped out the next morning looking outside just to make sure there were no gandos and salvadors
[/quote]

That had to have freaked you out. Just the thought of it makes me feel awkward.

dark_zero

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=192.msg3797#msg3797 date=1200966668]
That had to have freaked you out. Just the thought of it makes me feel awkward.
[/quote]

i know eh just writing it made me feel uncomfy :-X

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3799#msg3799 date=1200966767]
i know eh just writing it made me feel uncomfy :-X
[/quote]

Two Dr.Salvadors? To be honest, I would have went to the bathroom on myself.

dark_zero

yeah would only be the good option wouldnt stand a chance against those salvadors thats why you always have too save one for yourself lol

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3809#msg3809 date=1200968131]
yeah would only be the good option wouldnt stand a chance against those salvadors thats why you always have too save one for yourself lol
[/quote]

Well if you had a shotgun you should stand a chance against them, or you can shoot one of them and take their chainsaw???

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3828#msg3828 date=1200970443]
yeah good idea lol wow am i not smart haha
[/quote]

lmao. ;D You're smart, you just have to think. ;D

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3831#msg3831 date=1200970622]
im a rusher lol thats all im know for haha eff me lol
[/quote]

Haha. That's not too good. ;D

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=192.msg3836#msg3836 date=1200970875]
no thank god i dont swear on here i prolly would have been banned along time ago :eek:
[/quote]

Btw, you shouldn't say a certain word you mentioned in the quote above my reply. People may take it offensive because of religion. I wouldn't but others might. Just a suggestion though, being that there are no rules anywhere around these forums.

Top Bottom