• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Harry potter and the half blood prince

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
So its out in the UK today, going to see it in an hour, just wndering who's seen it yet and your thoughts about it?

Die Zombie Die!

My friend just got back from seeing it and said it isn't as good as the books. That's why I don't ready books, you'll only be dissapointed by the movie :p

L

Lurker
then make a track of what time and day there seeing it. (dangerous and not recomended)

i stick with the harry potter books.

Hoady

Rathit;48996 said:
i stick with the harry potter books.

Nerd.

Nah not really apparently its like the best one yet though.I have watched them all don't you sometimes just think"**** all this bull**** i wanna go to hogwarts"?There all pretty decent although number 2 and 3 i don't really like.

teal27

Dragged you say? Rats. HBP seemed like it would be a good movie; so dark and mysterious.

aintnoscrub

Premium
No kidding, it really did drag abit, and i do like the books, but this was not worth my time. Everything in you see in the trailer is practically all the good bits, the rest is dull. But thats just in my opinion.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A new Harry Potter movie? Not heard of it yet, I guess it'll hit the cinemas here a few months later.

I saw the three first Harry Potter movies and I liked them. Is this the fifth movie?

aintnoscrub

Premium
No this is the sixth movie lol. You cant get away from the harry potter trailers here, ive seen the trailer every time i turn on the tv...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Why do they have to wait so damn long before they run new movies in small countries? No wonder people are downloading them. Everything (movies, TV series, music albums, games etc) are often 2-9 months later in small countries. Add all the small countries and you have a huge market. The entertainment industry doesn't seem to get it. The world is more than USA, UK, Germany and Japan.
Instead of going after impatient people who illegally download it, they should send a letter of thanks to the few of us who are patient enough to put up with the delay.
End of rant.

Hoady

Romero;49055 said:
Why do they have to wait so damn long before they run new movies in small countries? No wonder people are downloading them. Everything (movies, TV series, music albums, games etc) are often 2-9 months later in small countries. Add all the small countries and you have a huge market. The entertainment industry doesn't seem to get it. The world is more than USA, UK, Germany and Japan.
Instead of going after impatient people who illegally download it, they should send a letter of thanks to the few of us who are patient enough to put up with the delay.
End of rant.

Movies aren't so great anyway man its just a bunch of douche bags on screen getting rich for doing **** all, they claim its a hard job but when it involves stunts and earning millions thats nothing man they need to try labouring.

The last one was hell weird.I usually get a bit stoned when i watch the harry potters but the last one didn't do so well it was just like harry potter got hell depressed and went half emo which i found funny at the time but it doesn't suit wizards man.I thought snape was hell intense though hes badass man(and he shoots up in the 4th lol).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
According to a TV review, HBP tries to do too much in too little time. Maybe the movie should have focused more on the most important things instead of trying to cover everything in just two and-a-half hours. Maybe making it a 6-12 hour TV series is a good idea.
Anyhow, the HBP movie got a score of 3/6.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Its very true, it does feel like there cramming far too much into too little time, thas why i'm kind of glad that book 7 will be split into two parts.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Watched it yesterday, and I couldn't enjoy it well since there were a lot of other people watching, and another fact that there were like a bunch of children who kept laughing, even to the most UTTERLY SERIOUS scenes, and NOBODY even went to scold them. Honestly are parents that bad to discipline their children?!

Okay, back to the movie.

Actually one thing they didn't include in, and I wished they did, was:
(PS don't look if you don't want to get spoiled from both the movie and the book)

The siege when Bellatrix and the other death eaters had infiltrated Hogwarts. I knew that would be epic, but it wasn't included. Wow, did those death eaters just walk through Hogwarts calmly (and only cursing a simple student who was patrolling the halls) and went over to Dumbledore?

Too bad at the last part, since Harry should've been petrified by Dumbledore and then covered with the invisibility cloak, so Harry stood frozen, watching Draco, Dumbledore, and Snake's actions. And the actor of Dumbledore should've acted better with the "please" at the end.

So all in all I was a bit disappointed, but still, it's a pretty good movie.

Mundane

I watched it today and i think it was OK, a bit dragged though -.-'

Oh and some kids in the cinema got kicked out xD

Top Bottom