• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: Because of the announcement of "Heroes Mode", there's now going to be change in Group Characters. For all current members I need you to tell me what characters your going to use in Heroes Mode for group sessions. You need to tell me 1 character from the heroes side of Heroes Mode and 1 character from the villian side of Heroes Mode. If you're a person who wants to join the group then you're going to have to post on here your USS Member for co-op, your hero character from Heroes Mode, and your villian character from Heroes Mode.

B.Martin

Thats odd, looks as if i posted first :/

Don't know then to be honest, this isn't going to be the only multiplayer game mode is it?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
REMINDER: The contest is going to end in 6 days. If you want to join the contest and be able to rank up or gain some Group XP then you need to post your answers to the questions me and KKAAIIG left.

REMINDER: I still need everyone to choose their Heroes characters. I need to know what your choices before the game is released. If you don't choose your Heroes characters before 3/20/12 then I'm going to choose them for you.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
UPDATE: We're going to start recruiting Team Leaders soon. When Team 1 gets full, we'll going to start recruiting Team Leaders. First off if you want to apply to be a team leader, you must not already be on an existing team, and second you can't apply for team leader until Team 1 is full. When we make a new team and someone joins it, me and KKAAIIG will discuss rather or not we should make you the leader of the team. What we're going to judge you on is how much we trust you. If a new team gets 3 people, but we can't trust anyone to be a Team Leader, then what we'll do is look at already exsisting members and pick one that we trust to be fill in for Team Leader. If you're made into a Team Leader, me and KKAAIIG will either go over what you're supposed to do or we may train you during a game session when the game is released. If you're turned into a Team Leader, you are going to have 1 restriction. While we do give you the rank and status, we can take it away from you *See next update*. You don't get total control of the group, you can discuss with me, KKAAIIG, and other Team Leaders about stuff that you think we should do, but you can't do certain things like force rules onto the group because we all need to discuss the rule. The way we're going to choose a Team Leader is that whoever joins a new team, we'll discuss rather or not you should be a Team Leader or not. You can't just tell us that you want to be a Team Leader, we'll discuss it and once we approve I'll send you a message saying that you're an offical Team Leader and the message will contain everything that you will need to know about being a Team Leader.

UPDATE: Read this after you read the above update. If you're put into a new team and the Team Leader is not me or KKAAIIG, you have the right to tell me and KKAAIIG that the Team Leader is unfit to be a Team Leader. If the Team Leader is constantly team killing, harrasing, being racist, being offensive, or disobeying the rules you let me or KKAAIIG know about it. If you can give us proof that the Team Leader is abusing power, such as photos, videos, or even get the other members to tell us the same thing we'll revoke his power and/or ban them from the group. If the Team Leader is threatning to ban you from the group for no reason or for giving him out that he is abusing his power, just don't worry about it as he can't ban you from the group. If me or KKAAIIG ban you from the group because your Team Leader gave us false information that would get you banned then you need to let me or KKAAIIG know immediatly, what we'll do afterwards is conduct an investigation on it, and if you can give us solid proof or if we find out that you were banned because of your Team Leader then we'll let you back in and we'll remove your Team Leader and put in a replacement.

Midgie

Hey guys am I still on Team 2 as Spectre? Who is still available from Heros and Villians so I can pick!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hey guys am I still on Team 2 as Spectre? Who is still available from Heros and Villians so I can pick!
The current Heroes available for Team 2 are Leon, Claire, and Carlos. The current Villians available for Team 2 are Nicholai and Lone Wolf. You can choose HUNK, but VeCtOr may want want him. It's best to talk to VeCtOr and ask if he wants to use HUNK before you choose HUNK as your Villian character.

Midgie

I would be happy to go Carlos as my Hero and the new character Lone Wolf as Villain to keep everyone happy :)

Top Bottom