• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Give me 5 reasons...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Give me 5 good reasons to buy RE4 and i will...just beat RE3 again...love that game:lol::lol:
One or as many at a time

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'll give ya 5 reasons :D!

1. Leon. His hotness and his formidable moves (dodges and such) rules :D!

2. Extra's. You can play at Separate Ways and at Assigment Ada (or something) as Ada :D!

3. At The Merchablablabla you can play as Krauser, HUNK and Wesker as well :D!

4. More extra's! Beat the game once and you'll get Leon's R.P.D. custome! Too bad Ada wears the same dress then. After beatin' Separate Ways, you have yet won another great custome for Leon! His gangster-custome <3!

5. Even more extra's! Beat the game once and you'll get an infinitive Rocket Launcher 8D! But you do need 1000000 ptas to buy it XD! You'll get that money at chapter 5 (if you don't spend it to upgrading and such). You can also buy the Matilda, but that one is cheaper x3 Also, after beating Separate Ways, you can also have the Chicago Typewriter (which also costs 1000000 ptas!). But don't forget you have to beat the game once if you want to play Separate Ways >:O!

More reasons? Sure :D!

6. It's damn scary! At your first met with the Regenerator, it'll scare the crap out of you 0_x! Not to mention the Iron Maiden... And the Verdugo (known as Salazar's right hand!) 0_x!!! Awesomeness 8D!

7. Not lazy cutscenes! You'll know what I mean after Leon's first met with Krauser in RE4...

8. Great weapons! They even invite you to fight with the knife against Krauser, since it's the best weapon to defeat him!

9. You'll get obsessed with it! Even if you gonna play it for the 100th time, the game won't make you get bored that easy :D!

10. Brains. You need brains to play this game! If you gonna be stubborn and trying to defeat the Bella Sisters without running away, you're doomed...

11. Pro mode ZOMG! Never played this mode before (I'm a chicken), but they say that once you get surrounded by your enemies, you're basically death... Isn't that cool :D?

Enough reasons I guess x3 Seriously, you won't be sorry buying the game :D! The game can be complicated at some ways, but it's awesome <3! But be warned: Since you've played RE3, there's a chance you might find RE4 too eh... clichélike. Shadowleggy said that. But I can't see what's bad at that. Yes, the gamestyle is diffrent then RE0, RE1, RE2 and RE3 (you might noticed that, didn't you?), but still it's an awesome game <3! Totally worths the money 8D!!!

marcel_resident

you play with leon ,you play wiht ada , wesker , hunk in mercenaries
good story
you have to be faster and see the actions in the movies
and you need a brain in your head to do the puzzle
and a extra,because i say =)

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Capcomplicated;74677 said:
Sold!.... I was just looking for any excuse to go out and get it... cant wait!!

Now that problem is solved :D! Hope you gonna enjoy the game much as I did <3 -^.^- =D!

Hoady

1.Leon
2.The Bolt Action Rifle is easily the smoothest and favorite use of a gun i've played in any game.
3.The Merchant.
4.Your likely to play it more then once.
5.Mercenaries.
6.Luis!
7.The enemies are hilarious

Most of all damn good fun!I'd expect it to be pretty cheap now.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hoady;74715 said:
1.Leon
2.The Bolt Action Rifle is easily the smoothest and favorite use of a gun i've played in any game.
3.The Merchant.
4.Your likely to play it more then once.
5.Mercenaries.
6.Luis!
7.The enemies are hilarious

Most of all damn good fun!I'd expect it to be pretty cheap now.

Muere...muere...muere:lol:

I <3 RE 4

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1. Leon S. Kennedy
2. Leon S. Kennedy
3. Leon S. Kennedy
4. Leon S. Kennedy
5. Leon S. Kennedy.

Haha, I'm kidding. It's just an awesome game. I was always into the RE series before RE 4, but this was the game that really made me a fan. There are tonnes more enemies, more action and the graphics far exceed anything in the series previously. Not to mention there are tonnes of extras and lots of replay value. Oh ya, and there's Leon.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
La Femme Fatale;75032 said:
1. Leon S. Kennedy
2. Leon S. Kennedy
3. Leon S. Kennedy
4. Leon S. Kennedy
5. Leon S. Kennedy.

Haha, I'm kidding. It's just an awesome game. I was always into the RE series before RE 4, but this was the game that really made me a fan. There are tonnes more enemies, more action and the graphics far exceed anything in the series previously. Not to mention there are tonnes of extras and lots of replay value. Oh ya, and there's Leon.

So is Leon in this game?:lol:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Kagara;75002 said:
What console are you getting it on?

The PS3, (ps2 version) i have a feeling if i got it on Wii i would literally have to run away from the zombies...plus i dont have a Wii :D

Hoady

The Wii version is awesome i think it handles best on the gamecube although there aren't as many features on it.The only problem with the wii version?Instead of the red dot sights on the guns you get a big fat cursor!It changes if you put in a classic controller(like a normal looking one) but i got adapted to aiming at the screen lol.

I played PS2 but only got like a chapter through it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Capcomplicated;74625 said:
Give me 5 good reasons to buy RE4 and i will...just beat RE3 again...love that game:lol::lol:
One or as many at a time
1. You'll be sucked into the game and you'll love being in it.
2. Good AI.
Enough reasons has already been mentioned. I just added two. :)

Capcomplicated;75044 said:
The PS3, (ps2 version) i have a feeling if i got it on Wii i would literally have to run away from the zombies...plus i dont have a Wii :D
As already said, Wii version is best but PS2 version is very good.
The PC version more or less sucks, don't get that one when you've got a console.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Romero;75346 said:

1. You'll be sucked into the game and you'll love being in it.
2. Good AI.
Enough reasons has already been mentioned. I just added two. :)

As already said, Wii version is best but PS2 version is very good.
The PC version more or less sucks, don't get that one when you've got a console.

I never buy PC games...atleast games that were originally for a console because i've never like the controlls of the pc plus i'm much more confortable playing on the couch lol

the exception is simulation and PC only games

Top Bottom