• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ghosts.woOo0oo

Hoady

No i haven't seen any ghosts although i've met some hell weird chick who claims she saw ghosts when she was around 16 and she turned into a full on spiritual fanatic now shes like 28. :-\

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Not that i Advise any body to try it because its spose to let demons out the cage but Weegee boards are the closest thing ive heard to any real ghost storys happening.

and i aint talkin about it coz i dunno how it works :p an i dont beleave it!

On another note...
[quote author=Darlinny49 link=topic=394.msg10951#msg10951 date=1218589094]
Well my friend is moving to london in 3 months, so i always have a vacation there and i will go there
[/quote]
woo london!

A-Virus300

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=394.msg12569#msg12569 date=1220431096]
spirits are real.. but they just can't kill you.
[/quote]

Actually..no they can't but they can lead to kill yourself..and they can posses...i believe in that 100%

But here's an info 4 ALL..i know this for a fact...Ghosts are more afraid of us then us from them!
Think about it, we're afraid of them because we don't know them, we don't encounter with them. The same for them, they might see us but they don't have to really understand us.
I believe spirits, not talking about dead people's but gin, are everywhere, and if you mess with them they will try to get back at you.
Some are good and some are bad!

I have experience actually, you can ask me stuff about this if you want!
I have a few in my room, and no i'm not lying or trying to get attention.

Hoady

By the way whats a gin?Heres a mini story my brother when he was really young slept in my old grandmas room where she died he reckons he saw her and he told my mum and dad but he was like fully calm about it(he was about 3 though).I'm all neutral on the idea of ghosts i think there believable but i've never seen one and so i don't think about it i've never thought of them to be scary either.

A-Virus300

Yeah..that happpened to one of my friendstoo..he saw his passed grandfather reflection in the mirror in their own house...there's another story behind why he saw him though...
But if your bro saw ur grandma and he was calm that might mean she's an a very very good place
Gin are the others in other words...
um...God not only created humans, and not only animals, but he created other creatures which we here call gin, and we can not see them, but they can see us, as believed, but you can sense them...
If you ever had a sleep paralysis, or whatever it's called, it is mostly belived that one of them is sitting right on you... not neccesary to hurt you, maybe give you a message or show you a truth, and sometimes just to mess....
i know it seems weird that i know this, but only again, cuz i'm experienced

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hardly any of those ghost videos are real i wish they was but so many people can photoshop things now days i doubt any of it is proper footage, i saw this one video ages ago haha i thought it was cool. seeing as if it was actaully true that would be some scary ass sh*t

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci55K_TmnoA

if its real they would not have had any sh*tty sound effects added when she turns around, but if the scream isnt fake when hes running away.. thats pretty cool.
i know Id be shook up if that happend to me haha everyone would laugh at me id be going
"F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K"
running my ass off.

A-Virus300

Hahahaha...wat scares people is just the unexpected
that was expected but if you were there it;s a total different feelings and ur nerves wouldn't be as calm as watching it on a video!

Hoady

Lol yeah my best mate from years back had a graveyard near his house we went there a few times to look for ghosts.We never did see any but i would get that eerie feeling here and there although we were young and loved zombies and the like.

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=394.msg18110#msg18110 date=1229352232]
I go to graveyards an get stoned, I still dont see any ghosts.
[/quote]
haha yeah if your baked you'd probably just have a conversation with the ghosts.

A-Virus300

Hahaha...yeah

But have u noticed good souls only surround the earth if u're not gin, and if you were just a bad human, ur spirit will not be as free!

Hoady

There like not going to get get me if i start talking about them right*locks doors and frantically looks around*.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
HAHAHAH thats what i tell myself >.>

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=394.msg18127#msg18127 date=1229354587]
There like not going to get get me if i start talking about them right*locks doors and frantically looks around*.
[/quote]

A-Virus300

Hahaha...matter fact...Gin, the others, to my believes, if you talk about them they come closer to the area, and locking the door won't do any good..they'll just pass through the walls :p

Hoady

There like frickin magnets *opens door and places microwave there*.

Hey angels are total babes i'd love to tap some of that.

A-Virus300

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=394.msg18139#msg18139 date=1229355439]
There like frickin magnets *opens door and places microwave there*.

Hey angels are total babes i'd love to tap some of that.
[/quote]

Hahah..u sure u wanna say that?
Not exactly ur phrase-way to heaven :p

That's why angels are no where near us!!!
Well...me!

Top Bottom