• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ghosts.woOo0oo

Cousintony

I know this may sound a little weird, but I need to ask you all something. Anyone ever have a ghost experience? :-X Like sleep paralysis or weird shnit like that.

Just wondering cuz' me and my friend has been talking to me about stuff like that. Stuff like in this link.

http://www.trueghosttales.com/

Leon_S._Kennedy333

go to graveyards at night sit around with a camera take pix or record stuff cuz if you take pix you get orbs, take a video camera and see if you notice anything weird or that shouldnt belong like a dark shadow, white cloud, moving black shadow, moving white clouds. me and my friend Matt did this like every day to catch stuff but only orbs since we only had a camera :(

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=394.msg9862#msg9862 date=1215830002]
go to graveyards at night sit around with a camera take pix or record stuff cuz if you take pix you get orbs, take a video camera and see if you notice anything weird or that shouldnt belong like a dark shadow, white cloud, moving black shadow, moving white clouds. me and my friend Matt did this like every day to catch stuff but only orbs since we only had a camera :(
[/quote]

I would have to bring an adult diaper!

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=394.msg9861#msg9861 date=1215829727]
I like Ghosts. Lots of weird videos on youtube. I don't believe half of them though. :p ::)
[/quote]

yea, especially with photoshop these days. Damn youngsters and their technology..

alonecrow

why did you sat at the graveyard?
anyway, if you sat at the graveyard here, probably you will see something white that jumps around...

Darlinny49

LOL, I was like 13 when I did that, when nothing scares you. If I did it now my pants would be full of poop lol j/k I would love to do that again it was awesome

Bringerofchaos888

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=394.msg9783#msg9783 date=1215748521]
I know this may sound a little weird, but I need to ask you all something. Anyone ever have a ghost experience? :-X Like sleep paralysis or weird shnit like that.

Just wondering cuz' me and my friend has been talking to me about stuff like that. Stuff like in this link.

http://www.trueghosttales.com/
[/quote] Sleep paralysis? Oh god yes, and it's horrible. Trust me you don't want to experience it.

Cousintony

[quote author=Bringerofchaos888 link=topic=394.msg10959#msg10959 date=1218619999]
Sleep paralysis? Oh god yes, and it's horrible. Trust me you don't want to experience it.
[/quote]

well, lets just hope I dont. damned ghosts n ghouls

A_Wesker123

The Original
My uncle's dad is a ghosthunter, as in he goes and investigates houses or monasteries (sp?) etc kinda like Derek Achorah does.

Top Bottom