• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You Would Like To See Remade Or Get Sequels

Hoady

The Warriors! And not that crappy arcade game, the warriors updated next gen would be incredible.

ESF.A dragon ball z mod for half life 1. Would love if that style was put in a retail made game, it would be incredible.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
-Remakes of Duke Nukem: Time to Kill & Land of The Babes.
-Remakes of Dino Crisis and Resident Evil 2 done 100% by Shinji Mikami.
-A sequel to RE4 made by Shinji Mikami.
-A sequel to Duke Nukem Forever.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Dune II. It is the ancestor of real-time strategy games.

But when I think more about it, I'm not so sure. Dune II was perfect and if they remake it they will probably overdo it just like they did with Dune 2000.

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I'm gonna save a lot of time and say EVERY GAME ON THE SEGA GENESIS/32X, MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, AND DREAMCAST...maybe Game Gear too...
but mostly Eternal Champions...kids these days don't know true violence...(one day...I WILL kick that game's ass...)

Aleck

Biohazard
Resident Evil 2 done 100% by Shinji Mikami.
-A sequel to RE4 made by Shinji Mikami.

Wait, what do you mean a sequel to RE4 and RE 2 for that matter? I thought the sequel for RE 2 was RE3 Nemesis and Code Veronica, since it kept up with Claire's search for Chris. Then they did RE 4 which kept up with Leon and his own whereabouts after the incident. Also, doesn't RE6 kind of follow up on Leon and Ada's story somewhat? It's like a direct sequel for both Leon and Chris.

Who is Shinji Mikami and what do you think he would bring to the table, if he'd take on those dream projects of yours? I'm curious to know your vision of these sequels. And btw, I mean no disrespect, I'm sincerely asking because RE2 and RE4 are my favorite RE games along with Code Veronica. So I wanna know what I'm missing here.

As far as my own choices for remakes...this game was perfect to me, but just for the updated technology and HD and whatnot, I'd like to see a Banjo Kazooie remake. Also, I know they 3D'ed Ocarina of Time and it was cool and I enjoyed myself, but I want to see a more epic remake of it. 3D is fine, but imagine if it was expanded upon and they added new side stories, secrets and more variables as far as interaction with characters. They can make the dungeons a little harder and perhaps even add those rumored scraped temples from the original. And although I greatly enjoyed MAjora's Mask as well, I would like to see it redone and not use recycled character models. The story was somewhat more unique than Ocarina's, yet I feel they could do alot more with today's technology. I hope they remake them before I get old(er).:(

svp

they should of made Res 2 and 3 for the regular systems besides wii, I missed out because I didn't have a wii. but if you have a GameCube can you play a wii game on it while using a regular controller?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
they should of made Res 2 and 3 for the regular systems besides wii, I missed out because I didn't have a wii. but if you have a GameCube can you play a wii game on it while using a regular controller?
They didn't remake 2 and 3 for Wii...They remade 0,1, and 4 for the Wii...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Take Alundra, think Skyrim = Epic.

Alundra, back when being a hero was about the size of your heart rather than your bicep or your sword.

Also, Have Megadeth do the soundtrack.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I just thought of another.

Jade Empire. I really don't care rather it gets a remake or a sequel, but I would mostly go for a remake. I know that it is on the Xbox Live Marketplace as an Xbox Original Download, but still I would love to see a remake of this game.

Top Bottom