• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You Would Like To See Remade Or Get Sequels

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As the name implies, list some games you want sequels to or remakes of...I got this idea from a post in the RE6 section...

Final Fight (Remake or Sequel)
Sonic Adventure (Sequel...Fans have been waiting tirelessly for Sonic Adventure 3)
Resident Evil Gaiden (Remake...Sure it was lame on Gameboy, but it'd be fun if remade...)
Ocarina of Time (Remake...Really, I just want the 3DS version ported to Wii, but it counts..)
X-Men: Children of the Atom (Remake)
Super Mario World (Sequel or Remake...Because the Mario and Yoshi story with that map needs to return)
Star Wars: Battlefront (Sequel)
Jazz Jack Rabbit (Remake or Sequel)
Crazy Taxi (Sequel)
House of the Dead (Sequel...A GOOD sequel, none of this Overkill bullsh*t)
Pac-Man World (Sequel)
Star Fox (sequel)
Poke'mon Yellow (Remake)
Virtua Fighter (Remake or Sequel)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Final Fantasy VII (Remake)
Shadow of the Colossus (Sequel)
Sonic Adventure (Sequel)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight (Sequel. I'd like to see the real JK3, JKA doesn't count lol)
Resident Evil 2 (Remake)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Sequel)
Half Life (Sequel, are they ever gonna release HL3??)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
re2 remake
final fantasy 7 remake
metal gear solid remake
silent hill remake

that's it for now i think.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Metal Gear Solid has already been remade. Its called Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes.
Yeah I know and it's a brilliant game.. I should have been more clear, and I meant a next gen remake, because even twin snakes looks dated now.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yeah I know and it's a brilliant game.. I should have been more clear, and I meant a next gen remake, because even twin snakes looks dated now.
Yeah it does and it was only for the Gamecube. A remake of that today on the PS3 would be godlike.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Yeah it does and it was only for the Gamecube. A remake of that today on the PS3 would be godlike.

i used to own it on gamecube before it was rare, then i stupidly sold it when i was young and wanted more games, then a couple of years ago i really wanted it back, but it was selling for like £50 on ebay :O
:( screw the hd rehash i want twin snakes remade.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I can think of a few games that I would like to see remade or get a sequel.

Fear Effect (I think that both games should be remade and that there should be a sequel)
Red Dead Revolver (Remake)
Haunting Ground (Remake)
Deus Ex (Remake)
Deus Ex: Invisible War (Remake)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Dino Crisis, sequel or remake, I don't really care, just as long as I see another Dino Crisis game with awesome graphics (and hopefully awesome gameplay). Just avoid making it the likes of DC3 and I can probably die peacefully after playing. @_@

I was rooting for a Parasite Eve remake or sequel but they already did PE 3rd Birthday. But still, hopefully they make the sequel sooner and on the PS3/360/PC rather than another handheld console.

Top Bottom