• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Food.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I had an amazing steak sandwich earlier.

latest

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I've started the military diet today - claims to help you lose 10 pounds in three days, so I've had a glass of water with a half tsp of baking soda (which was quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever had), genmaicha tea, a slice of rye toast with peanut butter and half an orange. Bleh.

Edit: For lunch I had half a cup of canned tuna, rye toast and tea.
Try eliminating grains (breads, starches, rice etc.) from your diet and see if you don't see dramatic weight loss. I've been on the primal diet for a month and a half and lost 20 lbs so far and counting. Plus I feel soooo much better

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Try eliminating grains (breads, starches, rice etc.) from your diet and see if you don't see dramatic weight loss. I've been on the primal diet for a month and a half and lost 20 lbs so far and counting. Plus I feel soooo much better
I wish I could. But bread is to me what cookies are to Cookie Monster. On the bright side I lost 8 pounds in 3 days woo hoo.

Anyway for dinner I had steelhead trout, mashed potatoes and veggies.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I wish I could. But bread is to me what cookies are to Cookie Monster. On the bright side I lost 8 pounds in 3 days woo hoo.

Anyway for dinner I had steelhead trout, mashed potatoes and veggies.
But grains are the devil :( and completely unnecessary. I'll post a thread on why I feel this way in the future. I'm only trying to help. Every time I get bread I THROW IT ON THE GROUND!

I had eggs, cucumbers and aged cheddar for breakfast ....no lie I'm about to eat a banana too

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I don't know how recent or accurate this news is, but I heard today that it's been scientifically proven that gluten intolerance doesn't actually exist. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I don't know how recent or accurate this news is, but I heard today that it's been scientifically proven that gluten intolerance doesn't actually exist. Does anyone know if this is correct?
no it certainly does exist. Just like lactose intolerance exists....I'd be interested to see where you heard that. Celiac's disease is one very tangible piece of evidence.

Actually I'm not going to get it into yet until I make the thread(I'm at work) but gluten actually has ties to a lot of cancers, diseases, and disorders including diabetes, damentia, ADHD, depression, hormone imbalances, and brain damage.

Really bad stuff

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Interesting. To be fair, I heard it off a friend earlier today, after my volunteer shift. I don't know where she heard it from. So like I said, I can't verify its accuracy. Though what you said leads me to believe it's just rumour.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Well I had some soup and dunking bread. Now I'm eating chocolate chip cookies with milk. I'm letting chicken sit in a bag of olive oil and seasoning and then I'm gonna grill it tonight. I never made chicken this way before, so I'm excited to see how it goes. :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Been unable to eat for 4 days thanks to stupid tonsillitis but today I had a cadbury Creme Egg, some Snaps and a bit of ham.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Had sweet chilli chicken with some rice and chips for dinner earlier. Along with a pint of mixed fruit kopparberg.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Well I had some soup and dunking bread. Now I'm eating chocolate chip cookies with milk. I'm letting chicken sit in a bag of olive oil and seasoning and then I'm gonna grill it tonight. I never made chicken this way before, so I'm excited to see how it goes. :D

It turned out really good. *thumbs up*

Top Bottom