• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Food.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Speaking of food, I'm going out to a nice restaurant/pub for dinner 2moro. They got some nice stuff there. I got a chicken lasagne before and it was one of the nicest things I have ever eaten.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
what an exotic meal... How is that avacado sushi roll?

I had eggs and avacado for lunch with a berry refresher from starbucks
It was delicious... there's a sushi place five minutes from where I work that has an 8.99 lunch special- you get two sushi rolls, miso soup and seaweed salad for less than 10 bucks so our office always does take out on Friday. I always get the eel roll - has eel, avocado and a really sweet bbq/soy sauce drizzle, and the other is pretty much a Philadelphia roll with fish roe and tempura . It's super tasty. I could eat sushi everyday if my tummy would stop getting bigger. :p

mjk321

It was delicious... there's a sushi place five minutes from where I work that has an 8.99 lunch special- you get two sushi rolls, miso soup and seaweed salad for less than 10 bucks so our office always does take out on Friday. I always get the eel roll - has eel, avocado and a really sweet bbq/soy sauce drizzle, and the other is pretty much a Philadelphia roll with fish roe and tempura . It's super tasty. I could eat sushi everyday if my tummy would stop getting bigger. :p
living in Japan and hearing about these kind of sushis is just sooo weird for me now.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I had a steak with peppered stir-fry broccoli, bok choy, and mushrooms seasoned with a little ginger. Today was a good day.

I could live off chicken salads....if that were a thing

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Tonight we're having grilled BUTT! Yes. Butt. I said butt. And probably fries and baked beans.
lol butt. that is all

I had salmon, beets, and hasselback potatoes for dinner, and I made avocado mousse and genmaicha tea for dessert.
I love avocado...do you sell your mousse?

I just had raspberry and pomegranate infused chocolate....and it was delicious....and expensive

Top Bottom