• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Sport Teams/People

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Aha, I use to really like the Toronto Maple Leafs, as was the custom in most of Ontario. But then I got dissappointed because they never seemed to win. Now I don't watch sports. Or play them, for that matter.

Hoady

They don't broadcast much soccer here on Freetv which is a shame because i'm not a fan of aussie rules football.I do love tennis though i hate when you get these players that constantly keep winning like you know they are not going to lose(Rafeal Nadal, Roger Federrer)i mean you know whats gonna happen so whats the point?And when these 2 go up Nadal is obviously going to be the victor.

Rugbys fun to play i suppose i'd rather be in the game rather then watching(well not with those people).Ice Hockey looks intresting though trouble is we don't have ice or snow.:pinch:

wpstudart

I'm not from the US, or Europe, so It will be hard you guys to know which my team is, but I'm loooove Santos F.C. I'll give you a tip, Pele. :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I have to say Norwich FC (the local footie team - not that I actually give a rats about the game whatsoever).

And I LOVEEEE Formula 1, I support:
Lewis Hamilton (my favourite, even if he is seemingly arrogant at times)
Jenson Button
Kazuki Nakajima
Felipe Massa
Sebastian Vettel

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Sorry to double post but I need to vent my sadness regarding the Italian F1 GP 2009 (in spoiler tags in case you still haven't seen it yet)

NO LEWISSSS!!! WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!!!! YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!! :( :( :(

Good for Brawn, though, and especially Barichello.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wolfgirl;57033 said:
I have to say Norwich FC (the local footie team - not that I actually give a rats about the game whatsoever).
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry, I couldn't resist help notice we brought Norwich down to League 1 with us! =D

And, I love F1 too, but I'm a Jenson Button guy =D

And wait, did he [Lewis Hamilton] come second?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
ChrisRedfield1994;57648 said:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry, I couldn't resist help notice we brought Norwich down to League 1 with us! =D

And, I love F1 too, but I'm a Jenson Button guy =D

And wait, did he [Lewis Hamilton] come second?

By the end of the Italian GP 2009 it was 1 BAR, 2 BUT and 3 HAM. On the LAST LAP he pushed the car too hard, spun out of control and could not finish the race!! He was classified 12th when he could have had a podium. Raikkonen took his 3rd. I was literally screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wolfgirl;57686 said:
By the end of the Italian GP 2009 it was 1 BAR, 2 BUT and 3 HAM. On the LAST LAP he pushed the car too hard, spun out of control and could not finish the race!! He was classified 12th when he could have had a podium. Raikkonen took his 3rd. I was literally screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gooood....
Dammit.....

Man, I miss the days of Hamilton winning EVERYTHING!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
A_Wesker123;57736 said:
I support Newcastle United :D

We're actually doing well this season. Haven't lost a single game so farr :)

We're doing well, too!
We got Leeds sticking to us like a bloody leech!
The referee in our game on Saturday was a DISGRACE!
He disallowed a goal that was ONSIDE, he didn't give us a penalty when Lloyd Sam was being pulled in the area, and he gave a player who started a fight a simple talking to.
GAH!
I hate you Pardew, you soul sucking being!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
ChrisRedfield1994;57735 said:
Gooood....
Dammit.....

Man, I miss the days of Hamilton winning EVERYTHING!

I liked it when Hamilton won stuff :( I want those days back

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Soz to double post but interesting update on the F1 "Crashgate" scandal for those who are interested: Flavio Briatore and Pat Symonds have both resigned! Innocent men wouldn't run, that's my opinion.

Hamburg - Team boss Flavio Briatore and chief engineer Pat Symonds quit on Wednesday as the Renault Formula One
team effectively admitted to race fixing.

Former Renault driver
Nelson Piquet Jr was reportedly asked by Symonds to crash his car at the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix in order to help teammate Fernando Alonso win the race.

'The ING Renault F1 Team will not dispute the recent allegations made by the FIA concerning the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix,' Renault said in a short statement.

'It also wishes to state that its managing director, Flavio Briatore and its executive director of engineering, Pat Symonds, have left the team.'

Renault said it won't comment further on the affair until a hearing before the ruling body FIA which is set for Monday.

Possible sanctions including expulsion from this year's championship or a big fine. This could mean the end of Renault's engagement in the sport.

The affair could also end the motorsport career of Briatore after two decades.

The 59-year-old led the Benetton team since 1989. The team was sold to Renault in 2001 where he stayed on the job. Under his reign, Michael Schumacher won his first two of seven world titles in a Benetton and Alonso got two titles in a Renault.

Briatore is also known for his playboy image, with former girlfriends including supermodels Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell.

Briatore had denied any wrongdoing in the fixing affair and Renault last week announced a lawsuit against Piquet Jr and his father, former world champion Nelson Piquet, 'concerning the making of false allegations and a related attempt to blackmail the team.'

Piquet Jr was sacked a Renault in early August.

In the incident, Symonds is said to have asked the Brazilian driver to crash in the 13th or 14th lap in a certain corner as there was no crane in the vicinity to quickly remove the car, making a safety car phase inevitable, it was reported.

Starting from 15th place on the grid due to a fuel problem in qualifying, Alonso pitted in the 13th lap before Piquet crashed in the 15th lap. The other favourites had to pit during the safety car stage as Alonso went on to win.

The FIA seemingly offered Piquet Jr and Symonds immunity of they told the FIA the truth in the latest affair rocking F1.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...onds-resign-over-Renault-race-fixing-1st-Lead

CassidyAcid

I looove football!

Proud Celtic fan xD Mon the hoops :p

and FCB!

Celtic vs. Barcelona last year was amazing... seen some top quality football played.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I've become a huge baseball fan this past summer, too bad the season is coming to an end though! Florida Marlins is my favorite team (2nd favorite is them Yanks!). I'm actually going to a Marlins game this Saturday for my b-day. Can't wait! I wanna meet number 27! And everyone else of course. :D

Other Favorites include:

College football: Notre Dame
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Don't really have one but if I had to choose I would say the Miami Dolphins. They suck but damnit...lol

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i don't like Team Sports but i like Stuff like Martial Arts and stuff like that, and I LOVE Shaun Michaels, he's one of the best

Top Bottom