• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite zombie movie!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
T-Vaccinated Kid;76804 said:
I'm not trying to **** you off. I may have gotten a little smart mouthed because you said I knew nothing about zombies but I was just trying to make my point. I proofread my posts. I know I was making sense. And I know what I said was true (as far as zombies go). I can't help it if you can't grasp the concept of death and I can't help it if I'm a logical person. All I'm trying to do is educate. BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Ok ok lets not get this topic shut down.

Shaun of the Dead quote: "He's got an arm off!"

You can keep on playing innocent all you want, but I know that you are trying to p**s me off because in one of the posts I mentioned was "Lets drop this. I have better things to do then to argue with someone who dosen't know what a zombie is." and yet you continue. Also you only argue with me when there was another person saying that you were false. Plus you still are not making any kind of sense. Why can't you just accept that you are wrong and stop arguing. 2nd you said that I said that you didn't know nothing about zombies and that is what you made you start arguing. That is playing innocent again since that was after the first post. So why said that you started arguing after I said that when you clearly started to argue before that. So drop it. You know that you are wrong and not making sense.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
T-Vaccinated Kid;76806 said:
Jeez kid. And you think I'm not making any sense? Why don't you try an argument besides "your wrong"

Why don't you try this. Drop the f**king argument and leave me the h*ll alone. It isn't hard to figure out how to do that. So drop the discussion because we all know that you are wrong.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
My Goodness Guys!!

Fido Is A great Zombie Movie, and Since it hasn't been Mentioned Yet I am throwing that one in the Mixing Bowl.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
28 Days later was acctually something that i might think could happen and thats what's makes it my choice.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
The Major;76826 said:
Why don't you try this. Drop the f**king argument and leave me the h*ll alone. It isn't hard to figure out how to do that. So drop the discussion because we all know that you are wrong.

"You are wrong, you are wrong" Your like a f**kin broken record. I'm no quitter. You want me to shut my mouth because you don't like whats coming out? That's called censorship. I won't be censored by someone so simple minded. I thought I made my point pretty clear in my few dozen posts but all you've done is repeat "nuh uh" like a little child. See look what you've done. You've aggitated me to the point where I'm not even talking about zombies anymore. I'm no longer trying to explain how fast-moving zombies are unrealistic and stupid. I am now trying to explain that you are childish, have no debating skills, and have no knowledge in biology.

Ok I REALLY don't want to get this topic shut down. Now if anyone, excluding The Major Child, would like to have a friendly disscussion on zombies, lets do that. Has anyone seen the Return of the Living Dead series? Fine movies (at least the first 3) but really, Trioxin zombies are sooo stupid. They suck more than the zombies from the Dawn remake. "Braaaiiins" Sure a brain eating, indestructable zombie sounds scary. But whats the point? Hell in the first one there are even SKELETON zombies! How the hell is a skeleton gonna move and talk and try to eat your brains?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Y'know - this exact topic was discussed a few months ago, and we didn't have to resort to making personal attacks on each other's character to prove a point. I don't care if you choose to continue with this line of discussion or not, but there really is no reason to attack eachother over something so petty. So cut it out. Plskthanx.

Anyway, my favourite (mini) zombie movie is Thriller. :p

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
La Femme Fatale;76909 said:
Y'know - this exact topic was discussed a few months ago, and we didn't have to resort to making personal attacks on each other's character to prove a point. I don't care if you choose to continue with this line of discussion or not, but there really is no reason to attack eachother over something so petty. So cut it out. Plskthanx.

Anyway, my favourite (mini) zombie movie is Thriller. :p

ty for super-moderating

You guys should put an end to this cloud of smoke and agree to disagree, My favorite zombie movie has to be Resident Evil 3:Extinction
lol jk

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Sorry everyone. I have this thing where I'm a smart-ass and I have to get people learned...

Shaun of the Dead:

Ed: Any zombies out there?
Shaun: Don't say that!
Ed: What?
Shaun: That. The dead word. Don't say it.
Ed: Why not?
Shaun: 'Cause its rediculous!
Ed: Alright! Are there any out there though?
Shaun: I don't see any. Maybe its not as bad as all that... Oh nope. There they are.

Top Bottom