• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite RE characters of all time

Who is your favorite character of all time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have a top 5:
1. Wesker
2. Birkin
3. Spencer
4. (Chris or Jill or Claire)
5. (Chris or Jill or Claire)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Why isn't Claire there? :(

Here's my top 5 as well. :)

1. Claire
2. Chris
3. Wesker
4. Rebecca
5. Leon

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I was wondering that as well, but I guess those are just suggestions.:)

Chris & Claire are a great team though, I hope to see more from them in future RE games.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Chris and Claire as partners would be AWESOME! :p

And, if they weren't siblings and Jill isn't there they'd be a good couple, lol xP

Not to bust a bubble or be a party booper, but shouldn't this be in the RE general discussion, since it's not excusively RE5 related?

Anyway, to be on topic. Like I told spike, there are so many characters to love in RE, I have to divide them by gender and sides.

Favorate male antaganist
1st place: Albert
2nd place: William

Favorate male protaganist
Leon

Favorate female antagonist
Alexia

Favorate female protagonist
Claire

PsychoJill

Jill Valentine

Shes strong, smart and has her act together. Basicaly she's the most kickass female video game character out there :D

But it's to hard to pick just 1 character so heres my top 5.

1.Jill
2.Chris
3.Claire
4.Ada
5.Sheva

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@013, that is exactly what I was thinking, and I was planning on making this topic, unfortunately I came across this one, which is in RE5 Discussion for some reason....

But yeah, there are alot of great characters, I don't split up by good or bad, I just have a hard time deciding permanantly who will stay in my top 5....with RE5 though it put Jill in there above Claire I think, but it is tough...and I bet seeing the Ashford's in DC that I will be placing on or the other in there.:)

^Lol, im the same way. It's switches up depending on my mood due to what game im currently playing.

Sometimes when im playing RE2 im like Phuck Wesker! William's da spit! Lol, nah but I really like William too.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
There's no multiple tick. I had to make hard decision between Ada and Jill both are my fave characters. But i'll stick with Ada Wong.

black 93

For me its the original guys. Chris, Jill, Leon and claire. Dont get why so many people dislike chris, especially his new appearence. People want him all skinny and weak like in code veronica. News for ya, the guys a soilder, he's been fightin bio terror for years, he's bound to have changed and bulked up with his job. And everyone says he's over used nowadays, but people forget that before RE5, chris hadnt had a canoical apperance since CVX.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hey guys, please refrain from bumping old topics. This one was created in 2009 and there's plenty more recent ones covering the exact same thing.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom