• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Guy or The Simpsons

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=216.msg4762#msg4762 date=1201884904]
Yeah, its written by two different writers i dont understand how people say the simpsons is better
[/quote]

Some people like that old fashioned, mild joke show.

dark_zero

Duh seth mcfarlane does family guy and matt groening does simpsons i know my cartoons lol im obsessed with both shows

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=216.msg4762#msg4762 date=1201884904]
Yeah, its written by two different writers i dont understand how people say the simpsons is better
[/quote]

well.. i don't know about that. maybe because the simpsons now have their own major motion picture?

Hoady

simpsons.i don't watch the new episodes though they suck and family guys new stuff gets annoying you know they have to drag a joke for over a minute to make up time when its blatently not funny,they have one skit that drags for 2 minutes and 30 seconds with osama bin laden.

The classic stuff is where its at(for both shows).BTW i hate garfield did you see him in the real life movie?Cocky,fat,cheeky little bastard although jennifer love hewitt was hell hot in it.

Trinity

God she was NOT..she's yucky in my opinion...Scarlet Johansson is what I consider real beuty..I wanna marry her... :lol:

They did make a Family Guy movie...I dunno...I liked both of them...
Maybe The Simpsones a bit more..They have a more "healthier" sense of humor :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I'm more of a family guy fan, well old family guy, where the jokes were still funny, and they didn't spend minutes singing to make up for time, where they couldnt think of anything funnier to put in.
the family guy movie so far, was just stewies story, and so im waiting for a proper family guy movie, which actually centres around the whole family in general.
the new episodes of the simpsons are awful..i still watch them with the hope there will be a funny one sooner or later, but its nearing the middle of season 20 and still nothing good in my opinion.

oh and to settle who created which show..
Matt Groening is the creator of the simpsons, with help from James L brooks, and family guy is done by seth mcfarlene..

Trinity

Yeah..We're a bit late her in Montenegro...So I don't know how much are you ahead of us with the episodes :)

Hoady

Nah i think jennifers alright looking everything she does sucks though and as for scarlett johanson well i've seen pictures of her but thats it.Yeah the thing with family guy though some of there new stuff can actually still be funny where as the simpsons usually doesn't do itself any good they should've finished it at the movie you know ended it with a bang.

By the way wasn't blue harvest a movie for family guy?I didn't see it though.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
blue harvest was the first episode of the newest season, or the season before..
it was 40odd minutes, so really a special episode..i wouldnt class it as a movie..i read somewhere there are plans for an actual family guy movie, that will have a cinema release..not like blue harvest which is a star wars take off..a proper movie, like an hour and a half long episode of classic family guy...

and ya the simpsons should have ended at the movie, although i wouldnt have said going out with a bang, the movie was not all that good in my opinion, far too over hyped., apparently, they saved the best material from 10 years worth of the simpsons and made it into a movie, and if that was 10 years worth of top material..shame on the writers.

simpsons stopped being really funny years ago.. =(
i just wish family wasnt going dowhill already, its only been like 7 seasons i think.

Hoady

Really 10 years worth?Hmm yeah that doesn't seem right at all i think the simpsons is in its like 21th season or something thats pretty insane.

Yeah probably like around 2005/2006 it started to go really bad its just stupid now does matt groening even have anything to do with it anymore?

Top Bottom