• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Guy or The Simpsons

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

alonecrow

bart and homer will corporate each other while garfield just standing there, eating his lasagna..

RE4

I love the Simpsons but Family Guy would win. They got Brian, he'll bite everybody. Plus, Stewie has guns in his diapers. For example, anybody ever see the episode of Family Guy when Brian owes Stewie money and Stewie pulls out a gun on Brian and shoots him in his knee?

ResidentEvil179

lol but so overall family guy will win in my own opinon Peter will sit on everyone Brian will bite Stewie has guns like RE4 said Lois same thing meg will try and seduce them but with her uglyness will scare them away along with quagmire

REGirlfan

garfleild is already dead santas lil helper and snowball 2 took him out lol. i think that peter when he was fighting that chicken was funny but he wont do that to homer they problily team up thier families are almost the same lol

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=216.msg4583#msg4583 date=1201648454]
lol!!! Garfield is fat
[/quote]

agreed!!
but when the fight is over and everyone is falling on the ground, garfield will stand up and take the crown by himself..
lol

Sephiroxas

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=216.msg4631#msg4631 date=1201663208]
but u have to look at it without the simpsons family guy may have never existed
[/quote]

Uh, perhaps. Family guy isn't written by the guy who does the simpsons, so I don't really see how it has that much of an effect. But you might be right.

Top Bottom