• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball live action movie

Leon_S._Kennedy333

whats everyone's thought on this remake? theres also a older Dragon Ball movie from the 1980's (that live action movie was based off the comic book not the anime show) its called Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins now watch that 1980's version and see how bad that was and in my opinion the newest live action movie is gunna SUCK! cuz of the actors and the maker of the movie and the band playing the song or songs SUCK as well SO WHAT IS EVERYONES THOUGHTS?

Leon_S._Kennedy333

i dont think so neither cuz i seen the 1980's movie and it SUCKED and it was RETARDED it was a very ****ty movie but it was funny at the same time to

Hoady

Here we go the longly anticipated trailer of the DBZ movie and this is actually real.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WwUvPswZmaU&feature=related

vomit-451.jpg
(you again?)
funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

Those are my thoughts there is another trailer and its way worse i hope everyone involved in this film dies a gruesome death.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
ROFL @ Hoady!

But, yeah, the Dragonball movie is going to be bad. I mean, really really bad.

Hoady

I'm not sure if it was a dream but i'm certain i saw an ad somewhere recently the so called'goku' is holding a dragonball and bulma is on the right, he looks like such a bitch.Why didn't the creator say no to this he has the right doesn't he?This movie is going to ruin one of very few anime shows i find entertaining this was apart of my child hood man. SPANISH DRAGON BALL Z = WIN

I'm actually never going to watch this movie unless i'm incredibly baked i can imagine how damn hirlarious it is.

dragonball-z-the-movie-goku_002.jpg

What is this designer shirt crap?WHY WAS THIS DONE CAN MONEY REALLY MAKE YOU THAT DESPERATE?!This guy is seiously going to get shot or knocked the **** out theres i bet theres some crazy pricks who are big fans of dbz or at least respect it.I bet anyone on this site could wreck him.

Hoady

yeah i shouldn't be taking this too seriously haha we have a big collection of DBZ i should round it up and take a pic its gonna have to be a dodgy webcam photo though.

Top Bottom