• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Does anyone still play?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I haven't played Resident Evil 2 in about six or seven years- I only had it for N64, and unfortunetly it broke quite some time ago.

Torque

La Femme Fatale;47650 said:
I've been meaning to buy it for GC, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. :lol:

im just thankful i had it for both GC and PS1, my GC version broke but my PS1 version still lives till this day :D

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I still play it, well the odd time. I have it on N64 and Gamecube, it's awkward using the N64 joypad.

Torque

Nemesis;47689 said:
I still play it, well the odd time. I have it on N64 and Gamecube, it's awkward using the N64 joypad.

ive never played it on N64 but with the look and setup of that controller, it sure would feel pretty weird to use

Popo

i think you do such good speedruns cause the game is easier than the first(resident evil 2), my best time was 1:46 our something around that, but i cant do less than 2:30 in resident evil 1(psx) and i do like 4 hours on the remake, never finished the third xD too lazy xD xD oh and by the way im thinking of buying zero can anyone tell me if it is worth buying? i know the remake was, finished it like 20 times with chris and 5 with jill xD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
resident evil 1 is very easy to get a speed run on just because theres so much you can skip out on.
but both on them are easily finished in under 2 hours as long as you know the routes and what not to do.

Torque

aintnoscrub;47720 said:
I love the n64 controller, probably one of my favourite controllers

i suppose everyone has their tastes in controllers... as long as i can easily use it, im a happy camper

Popo

aintnoscrub;47762 said:
resident evil 1 is very easy to get a speed run on just because theres so much you can skip out on.
but both on them are easily finished in under 2 hours as long as you know the routes and what not to do.
i know the routes but im kind of afraid to run through zombies in resident evil 1 cause they catch us very easily, not like that in resident evil 2, but people who play decently(not me xD) can run through them, btw IS RESIDENT EVIL 0 GOOD? CAUSE IM THINKING OF BUYING IT!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'd totally love to play through Resident Evil 2 again. It's just a shame I can't hook my PS2 up to my projector. Well, I can, I just to purchase a 15meter scart cable. There's an idea.... *checks eBay*

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Steve;48052 said:
I'd totally love to play through Resident Evil 2 again. It's just a shame I can't hook my PS2 up to my projector. Well, I can, I just to purchase a 15meter scart cable. There's an idea.... *checks eBay*

im well jealous of your gaming set up :mad: lol
can you not hook that projector up to your pc?? maybe you could try it on emu

wpstudart

I know what you mean. The older games were scarier and harder. Today, you can finish a game 100% in like, 10 hours. Resident Evil puzzles I used to take more than hours to finish them. They were hard. Today, In Resident Evil 5, where are the puzzles? Isn't one.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
iSmooshU;47365 said:
Hey guys, I was wondering whether or not that people here still play resident evil 2 till this day.

It may be old, but is one hell of a game i must say! :D

Personally i still find it still one of the most scariest games ever made, even more so than those of todays horror games.. What are your thoughts about this??

Also, if you haven't played this game yet, DO so, you won't regret it! ;)
If I still play- haha I've not tried it yet! But I will buy the game and play it. :)

Top Bottom