• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you believe in spirits ?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh man, that really is alot of text. -_-
I was wondering because my "loose-friend" who im not sure likes me anymore. His new dog is black an it keeps growling at me for some reason . . It started happening after I was drunk in his flat lol I dunno why, but this guy beats his dogs for Sissing and Phitting in his flat.

Raider Man

I really don't want to tell you that he had been possesed or something, but your friend shouldn't have a black dog, it mentioned that it has some connection with demons like meracles, I do believe it and I heard many stories about them...
There was a woman who used to have a black cat petting it in her house, once, she kicked the black cat hardly, for the next day, long black hairs grown through her body as it was the sign of a punishement that she recieved by the demons that was connected to that cat.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That's not a nice thing to say but I have to say "Lol" because any demons trying to possess that dog, are going to get there asses seriously kicked because he beats his dogs pretty much everyday, and if the dog goes mad an eats him then goody gum drops!!

on the far fetched side Im spose to be christian so if his dog is "evil" then I geuss it would not really like me much. but apparently I pulled the dogs legs when I was drunk. I have no memory of doing that, even though my friend says I did it. which is apparently why it now growls at me :/

Raider Man

echoey;57244 said:
That's not a nice thing to say but I have to say "Lol" because any demons trying to possess that dog, are going to get there asses seriously kicked because he beats his dogs pretty much everyday, and if the dog goes mad an eats him then goody gum drops!!

on the far fetched side Im spose to be christian so if his dog is "evil" then I geuss it would not really like me much. but apparently I pulled the dogs legs when I was drunk. I have no memory of doing that, even though my friend says I did it. which is apparently why it now growls at me :/

:lol: That explains too much then...

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I guess I do. But I don't believe the hauntings and stuff like for example, poltergeists, are people "who couldn't cross into the other world", I believe they're actually demons because demons screw with people, and poltergeists do exactly the same thing same as other ghosts.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Raider Man;57245 said:
:lol: That explains too much then...
I cannot stress this enough, I did not pull his dogs legs. fair enough you dont remmember things when your drunk but I doubt I'd do something like that xD

Ive tryed telling him but he is being a twat recently, I dont think he likes me anymore, either way whats it matter if I pulled it's legs, the dog gets beat everyday Lol I dont see why what I "apparently did" would make it growl at me?!

tbh I prefer the possessed dog story.

Hoady

But why the hell would a demon wanna possess an animal?Humans have thoughts so i guess its easy for them to torture people but animals don't think anything, they are just conscious of whats going on around them and there only need is survival.As for people getting touched and they say it feels real weird and it must definitely be a spirit kinda....I dunno man i'm not criticizing anyone but if your going to sleep and you start to relax just concentrate on your hand for 5-10 minutes or so without thinking, it starts to get really heavy like it feels pinned down,if you keep concentrating it only gets heavier and eventually feels like you can't move.Do it with any part of the body.

In other words i think people are only just noticing there body and freak out when this rush of energy comes and think its some form of spirit.I'm sorry but with all evidence and respect due to your experiences i don't believe in spirits...not in the form that these guys are just floating around watching or preying on us anyway.

D

Deleted member 1428

Actually animals do think stuff. If They didn't then why do they respond when you hit, pet, feed them?

Raider Man

Captain Courageous;57290 said:
But why the hell would a demon wanna possess an animal?Humans have thoughts so i guess its easy for them to torture people but animals don't think anything, they are just conscious of whats going on around them and there only need is survival.As for people getting touched and they say it feels real weird and it must definitely be a spirit kinda....I dunno man i'm not criticizing anyone but if your going to sleep and you start to relax just concentrate on your hand for 5-10 minutes or so without thinking, it starts to get really heavy like it feels pinned down,if you keep concentrating it only gets heavier and eventually feels like you can't move.Do it with any part of the body.

In other words i think people are only just noticing there body and freak out when this rush of energy comes and think its some form of spirit.I'm sorry but with all evidence and respect due to your experiences i don't believe in spirits...not in the form that these guys are just floating around watching or preying on us anyway.

I didn't tell you that this is true, this just only saying, no one knows if they are true or not, I am just only saying and can't even tell that they are true or not, I only say this word "God knows"
Anyway, you are talking about the mind attraction while moving your hand, when you are sleeping or relaxing, try to concentrate very well in your hand and start thinking that someone is pushing your hand up, but your hand must be relaxed, not freezing hard neither moving, so start think about an air or wind or anything that is pulling up your hand... So your hand is going to get up by itself. There is a game about that by the way, I swear I am not kidding and I want you to try this with your friends or so... It always works with me.
There must be 2 persons standing infront of each other, face to face, Person number A and person number B
"B" must close his eyes and stand normally with his hand relaxed, not freezed neither moving.
"A"'s hand must be a little far in the distance of "B"'s hand and A must pull his hand in a distance (Must not touch the hand of B just in a distance)
A must keep doing this until the hand of B pulled up by itself.
IT doesn't happen with someone magician, it happens with everybody, so we can't really say that it's about the ghosts or spirits, it has something to do with physics.

echoey;57248 said:
I cannot stress this enough, I did not pull his dogs legs. fair enough you dont remmember things when your drunk but I doubt I'd do something like that xD

Ive tryed telling him but he is being a twat recently, I dont think he likes me anymore, either way whats it matter if I pulled it's legs, the dog gets beat everyday Lol I dont see why what I "apparently did" would make it growl at me?!

tbh I prefer the possessed dog story.

LOL!! Just feed him and play with him, he may forgive you someday :lol: LOL!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;57198 said:
I've heard that as well; apparently, dogs and children have the best senses for detecting paranormal activity. I've seen my dog tilt her head at absolutely nothing a couple times, but that might just be her acting stupid. Who knows.
Yes dogs have senses superior to humans, but your dog might be sensing something normal when it acts "stupid". Look at its ears. Maybe it's a sound from outside somewhere, or insects or mice in the wall.

Raider Man;57225 said:
Black dogs, black cats, black rabbits are mostly connected to demons.
With all respect, this thing about black animals is superstition. If demons exists, why should all of them prefer black animals? The color of the fur is made up by pigments and is completely natural. If there is a demon looking for a cat, it could use any cat, even a white one.
This is made up by humans, the only thing that can explain this - and explain it very well - is human fear, fantasy and imagination. We like to connect anything evil with darkness. And black is darkness.

echoey;57244 said:
because he beats his dogs pretty much everyday,
What a bastard. He should not be allowed to own animals. :(

apparently I pulled the dogs legs when I was drunk. I have no memory of doing that, even though my friend says I did it. which is apparently why it now growls at me :/
Lol, there you have it. Wouldn't you growled at the dog if it was drunk the last time you met it, and it bit and pulled your pants? :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Do you believe in spirits ?!

Mate, If he beats the damn thing with a pole whys it gonna growl at me for doing something like that, Which I didnt even do, Dont you see what I thinks happening lol

He is making his dogs fight, and now this new dogs gonna be growling at me for no reason, he doesnt pet them so all they know is to attack. It makes me f-ing sick to my stomach doesnt it. He dont like me anyway now, He stole from me so It would not phase me if he is training his dog to attack me. I could imagine him hitting me while the damn thing has its jaw on my neck.

Plus if the dog can sence things through smell it can probaly tell I hate him by the way Im feeling which could be where the growls come from, but it's all mixxed seeing as the dogs getting dumber and dumber.

Fact: there is no where for the dog to urinate so it will get a pole to the head everytime the mistake is made.

Spirits? I sometimes wonder if the old dogs spirit is still in the cupboard. seeing as thats where it probaly died.

Sorry. mad rant, at least he wont ever read this. I hope he gets arrested. some people say his moter bike will be his downfall.

Also someone I know randomly said a poltergeist is more likely to live in a house with a teenage girl, its the hormones or something crazy like that. but I dont beleave in that crazyness but he just randomly said it when he was high xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think you should tip off the police. I have seen on Animal Planet, there are special police units specializing on animal welfare and crimes against animals.
That "friend" of yours sounds like really bad company.

Poltergeists are not ghosts (if they at all exists), they are something else. I don't remember the definition, but a search should give some clues.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'd rather leave it to someone else, I dont fancy going to court to testify or anything like that. Mainly because I live so close its just a nightmare he knows my house an all that crap, I dont know what I'd do if something happend.

But yeah, I only brung it all up because someone is spose to be doing something just like that. The same people that should be getting me a job infact haha!

Yeah, poltergeists hmm dunno. I geuss if they can touch people then they aint ghosts but its a pretty bad thought to think about and I'd rather not look into it lol. but im sure there is something that could damage them.. some mythology crap

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Poltergeists are not ghosts/spirits or anything with a soul. They are just energy. There are various explainations for this energy.

You can tip the police without having to testify. If they visit him and find something wrong, they maybe won't need your testimony. You could even tip them anonymously.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well if I know he has drugs in his house thats always a snitchy thing to do isnt it. It's not like me to do that though :( Im just not.. I aint like that evern if he did steel my stuff Elmo is not a snitch.

It's a hard life where I'm from my anger is a issue but I have to forgive an forget, I'll always want to kick his head in but Im not tough like him so I cant lol, beside if someone else said they will do him over then I'll just avoid him till it happens, Doubt I'd bother seeing him in jail so I geuss that would be that. :p

Off-topic-rant over.

Yes, That is some energy indeed :( makes yuou wonder where it comes from?

Requiem

As I stated in the religion thread, I'm not religious, nor do I believe in god, or anything of the sort, but I can honestly say first hand I've had too many experiences, with things that science nor common sense can explain. I don't believe in Demons, or possessions or anything like that, but I do believe there may be some kind of spirit we can leave behind, some kind of life force perhaps? Einstein said every living thing is composed of energy, which can not be destroyed, it's there forever, so maybe that has something to do with it. It's really hard to say.

Hoady

Requiem;58677 said:
As I stated in the religion thread, I'm not religious, nor do I believe in god, or anything of the sort, but I can honestly say first hand I've had too many experiences, with things that science nor common sense can explain. I don't believe in Demons, or possessions or anything like that, but I do believe there may be some kind of spirit we can leave behind, some kind of life force perhaps? Einstein said every living thing is composed of energy, which can not be destroyed, it's there forever, so maybe that has something to do with it. It's really hard to say.

Yeah thats pretty spot on i don't believe in spirits i just believe people leave energy behind from whatever they experienced and it stays.Say someone lived traumatized and died:I don't think that person would leave a spirit behind but you'd get an odd feeling or weird,unsettling atmosphere in the same room.You know how some places just don't feel right?I reckon thats just the energy that persons projected through his experience and you feel the same stuff.I dunno i believe everythings made up of energy, i guess you can relate it to karma if you wanted.

I've never 'felt' spirits or seen ghosts so for now i don't believe in it.

Requiem

Meh, I don't really believe in Karma either, I know too many bad people who have everything in life, Lol. Isn't that kind of reversed karma?

Top Bottom