• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Did RE4 make you leap into the air?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Did you have any leap into the air moments?
Please tell. Also try to avoid spoilers if you can. :)

I've leapt into the air a few times, but not really high, I haven't crashed my head into the roof yet. :p

I almost crapped in my pants on my first encounter with a Garrador, haha. (Well, not litterally? :p )
That beast is pretty much impossible to beat until you understand what to not do.

And now recently I leapt into the air when I ran through a door and suddenly faced a Zealot, very close. I thought I had killed everyone there.

Actually when I think about it the game is full of similar moments. Like the first time I encountered a "wolfpack" of Colmillos. It was a shock. I returned to a previously cleared area, and suddenly I was surrounded.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think I only screamed once in the game; it was in the castle in the large hall with all the zealots after you kill the first Garrador. I was playing, and my friend was working on a project we had for school, but I was telling what to write so I'm not paying much attention to the game anyway. So, just when I thought I was done killing all the creepy-ass zealots, I turn around, rifle aimed- and there's a giant face right square in front of me. I swear I had never before screamed so loud, I nearly gave her a heart attack, lol. Good times.

Other than that, I've never really had any more jumpy moments. Not even with the regenerators or anything.

A_Wesker123

The Original
On my first run-through i was with my cousin and as Oven Man burst out we both fell off our chairs and banged heads :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
Nope, RE4 didn't scare me too much. I only didn't like the garradores, and all the castle part is a little creepy.

Hoady

Jeez probably the regenerators i thought they were dumb and slow so i blow off his leg...and he starts hopping towards me and eats my face!Also when they sprint towards you like a drunken idiot they were probably the only things that creeped me out.LOL 'the oven man' A wesker, made me laugh but yeah he did make me jump the first time too.

mastermind

i thought all of these were actually funny except the regenerator that one scared me once cause i was watching it at one point and it was like 40 feet away then turned around to look for ashley and turned back around and it was still running and was like 4 feet away i fell out of the recliner
does any one know where the names for the enemies came from??

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The really dangerous enemies can be a bit of a shock, but usually you get a warning and the big shock is avoided. I wish Capcom had made the bosses appear without warning.

La Femme Fatale;35413 said:
So, just when I thought I was done killing all the creepy-ass zealots, I turn around, rifle aimed- and there's a giant face right square in front of me. I swear I had never before screamed so loud, I nearly gave her a heart attack, lol. Good times.

Other than that, I've never really had any more jumpy moments. Not even with the regenerators or anything.
Yes that's typical; rather harmless enemies can do that to you when you expect the room to be empty.

I was prepared for something out of the ordinary when I went into the Garrador's cell. It was when I and Ashley was in a corner I realised that he was totally unaffected by my firepower, and I paniced a bit, haha. It was a quick death.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;35547 said:
does any one know where the names for the enemies came from??
I've also wondered about that. For all I know it could have been made up by the fans?

Godammlover

I can honestly say, that I did not once jump whilst playing Resident evil 4. I don't know why, but I didn't really find anything scary during gameplay the only thing I did was laugh really, and make random comments about the infected ;3

Hoady

Godammlover;35616 said:
I can honestly say, that I did not once jump whilst playing Resident evil 4. I don't know why, but I didn't really find anything scary during gameplay the only thing I did was laugh really, and make random comments about the infected ;3

Too right man most of this game was laughs me and friend had awesome times*shooting ganados in the legs when there running*jokes about what there saying.I was young though.

ResidentZelda

only in the prision were the Regenerator is (island) I wasn't expecting him AT ALL and when I passed beside the cell were the regenerator was, BAM!!!! the thing hits me and kills me (I was with VERY low health). Besides that nothing else It was all laughs and screaming "BOOM HEADSHOT" "SHOULDER SHOT" "RIBCAGE SHOT!!" "ANKLE SHOT!" and on and on.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, I know what you mean. On my first run through, I didn't even realize it was right there until I went to save- and it was right bang infront of me, aha.

Top Bottom