• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dating...

Who would be the best love match for Wesker?

• Total voters

Sondre_norge

I voted Alexia, as said before they would probally make a good couple. They have/had super strenght. They mutated. They was reseachers.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Weskers Shades;61832 said:
i will have to agree with aintnoscrub on this one, leon is definatley weskers bottom bitch...

hahahaha thats what i was getting at :p:p
just said what i thought
:pirate:

wpstudart

I think alexia would be someone for her, but I think he doesn't care about women, he just want to have power... or in re5, 'complete global saturation'...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43445 said:
I wanted to see Excella on the poll. She was the closest thing to a girlfriend in the series we've seen. (Id even go so far as to say she was indeed his woman judging from things I read and saw.)

But since she's not up there it's between Alexia and Jill.

And if he was a homo or bisexual id go with William even if he was married.

lol, I agree.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
aintnoscrub;61816 said:
leon....because leon looks like he could be some bad guys bitch

Weskers Shades;61832 said:
i will have to agree with aintnoscrub on this one, leon is definatley weskers bottom bitch...
Take that back!

On second thought, I agree, that would be hot... :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That is just so wrong, on many homosexual levels its just wrong! leon and wesker are not bum buddies come on you guys what if capcom reads this and makes them both gay in the nest resi evil game haha

v iBaxter

what leon touching up weskers decapitated corpse with some slow love song in the background...that would be the best in the series !!! :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;62036 said:
On second thought, I agree, that would be hot... :p
bannedo.gif

STAR_738;62057 said:
Lol Star, when I see your banner, I bet it did hurt to say "it's obviously Chris". :p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
echoey;62037 said:
That is just so wrong, on many homosexual levels its just wrong! leon and wesker are not bum buddies come on you guys what if capcom reads this and makes them both gay in the nest resi evil game haha
Elmo, one day you will realize that love is never wrong. :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Romero;62066 said:
Lol Star, when I see your banner, I bet it did hurt to say "it's obviously Chris". :p

Hehe ...oh it was just terrible... ;)

OMG did anyone at least watch the ending of that video?

Chris: "Suck on this Wesker!"
Wesker: "It seems I may have underestimated you, Chris."

LOL

In all seriousness though I always thought Wesker's behavior towards Chris was a little... strange. And after playing RE5 I have realized the man is GAY! (Edit: Not that that's a bad thing... It just makes things a lot more interesting.)

In his tight, shiny leather he wanted to make Chris his bitch! :D

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Steps through the door, looks around in disgust, and shouts, "ALEXIA!" before running away. Far, Far away.

Top Bottom