• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creepy Dream

L

Lurker
Okay guys I had a creepy dream after watching all Final Destinations the other night. It wasn't a nightmare or anything, just creepy. Now if there was no meaning then I wouldn't post this but lucky you guys ONE person from the forum was in my dream. Remember, I cant control my dreams, its just thoughts. You can just try to guess the person , I will tell you if you're right but no guessing yourself.

Here's how the dream goes. I woke up one morning and went outside to the mall but then I had some creepy premonition that the place around the mall would implode and it did and then I saved the people who it would kill and THE PERSON walked into the mall for an hour and I had another premonition that THE PERSON was going to die from a gear in the mall garage breaking and going to send the garage falling down onto the persons body, slicing them in half. I ran outside and went to tell THE PERSON what was going to happen. I had trouble finding them but once I did I told them what was going to happen and stopped them from going into the tunnel. They simply agreed. Me having saved them it went on to somebody else. That person, who was not from our forum, was just walking around and since I didn't know them I let them die. All the others died. Final Destination Dream.

Remember, its a dream. I could not have controlled who was in it and who died. For all I know I was planning revenge on THE PERSON as I was about to go to sleep then I fell asleep and I kept on thinking about THE PERSON and revenge and at the time the dream started THE PERSON was in it.

Im not that deranged, I swear it was a dream.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I want front row tickets next time you have a nightmare.. joking ..
If you have nightmares like that it means you watch to much horror!!

I havnt had a nightmare in ages.. Cheese before you go to bed works sometimes.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Freagin' nightmares....can't stand them. I've had nightmares that end with me sitting straight up and screaming. I've had nightmares that have ended with me waking up crying. They all suck. :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If I have a bad nightmare I think the worser dreams Ive woken up coverd in swet haha, That sucks!

Revenantjack_2.0

Have you guys ever had a dream in a dream?? Or a nightmare in a nightmare?? I had both, but can't remember them though.

It's true, you can actually have a dream in a dream, you'll wake up but then realize that you're still in a dream, it's very weird..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats trippy!! sounds kinda cool though, you must have to be in a really deep sleep for that to happen. I always forget my dreams after a few days they are completely gone from my memory lol

I have those dreams, I'll fall over and it makes me jump in my sleep, I wake up and Im just laying there like omg wtf was that haha.

Mr Sunshine

I had this dream when I was a kid where some tigers were after me. I was running as fast as I could to escape when I said "It's just a dream. I'll let them eat me so I can wake up"! I stood still, they bit me and I woke up eventually! :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
When I was little I had a dream that I was getting my leg chewed off by a giant mutant rat and when I woke up I discovered that my toy dump truck was by my foot and I was actually smashing my foot into it repeatedly. :lol:

Hoady

My dreams suck man i haven't had a nightmare in years but its usually just a cluster of crap that makes no sense afterwards but is really intense at the time.But when there good oh damn man are they good, it happens very rarely but it gives off a mad vibe afterwards and you wish you didn't have to come back to reality lol.If i sleep in though and i know i shouldn't be i always get bad dreams its real weird.

You ever get when someones talking or theres something going on in the background and it warps into the dream?

P.S Rathit stop watching horror movies there incredibly gay.

Revenantjack_2.0

echoey;71063 said:
Thats trippy!! sounds kinda cool though, you must have to be in a really deep sleep for that to happen.

I have those dreams, I'll fall over and it makes me jump in my sleep, I wake up and Im just laying there like omg wtf was that haha.

Yeah, then I waited for Morpheus to wake me up..:lol:

Had the same dream from time to time too. I read somewhere (not really sure it's real or not) that it's your body waking you up cos your heartbeat got slower than normal that it perceives that you're about to die. So the body trigger the sudden wake up mechanism to alert you. I'm not 100% sure though..:confused:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;71140 said:
You ever get when someones talking or theres something going on in the background and it warps into the dream?

Lol, I've had this happen to me quite a few times. It always turns out to be something very strange :lol:

CassidyAcid

God I had this really stupid dream the other night! I was terrified of course, as it was a nightmare, but thinking back it was absolutely ridiculous.

I was in a park doing some English essays, and then all of a sudden the singer Beck (I have no idea either, honestly.) stole all my work. I remember feeling really upset, like on the verge of tears and then I ended up in Beck's "house", but it was actually my friend's apartment.

He wouldn't let me leave. I was just stuck there for what felt like a good two weeks. Nothing happened, I just wasn't allowed to go outside or make phone calls or anything. So after "enough was enough" I somehow managed to tape Beck to a chair (he kept blocking doors when I tried to leave; this is apparantely difficult in my "dream world" lmao) and said "I'M GOING FOR A BATH! THEN I AM GOING TO LEAVE!"

So I went for said bath, and when I came out DUN DUN DUNNN Beck was not taped to the chair! I went through to the living room and he stopped me and said "Look" and pointed to the couch... where my best friend was sitting.

I think I had a small mental breakdown in the dream haha.

That was definetely the weirdest dream I've had in a while... it really shook me when I woke up :wacko:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Ugh wierd dreams! I haven't had a nightmare in ages. The last dream I had, I dreamt that my cousin's ex boyfriend was in my house and my mom was alive. She was sitting outside in the porch, watching his two kids. I woke up in the dream and went outside. I asked my mom whose kids were they and she said my cousin's ex. They were leaving because my other cousin (her brother) was taking them home. Then I went downstairs to find them arguing. Dude hit her, so I went to grab a bat and chased him out of my house.

....I don't like that dumb guy lol. I had breakfast in the morning and I was so tired that I fell asleep after an hour that I ate. This was about a month ago when I had this dream. So I guess I can't have food before I go to sleep because I start having wierd dreams my cousin told me.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit it seems like no one can guess who were in your dream.

tremor;71004 said:
Freagin' nightmares....can't stand them. I've had nightmares that end with me sitting straight up and screaming. I've had nightmares that have ended with me waking up crying. They all suck. :lol:
Lol. :p Reminds me of that nightmare I told you about, where I was unsure if I shouted only in my dream or if I also shouted out loud in the moment I woke up. :lol:

Hoady;71140 said:
its usually just a cluster of crap that makes no sense afterwards but is really intense at the time.
Sounds very much like my dreams.

Btw I had a nice dream last night that involved one of the girls in my class. I was school kid again for some moments. :)

Hollow-Words

I always have creepy dreams xD~~~
And all of them include either demons, or zombies xD and yes! I do watch too much horror movies~~~

here's one of my dreams:

I was fighting zombies in the mall with my friends and they all start dying one by one, I slowly get pushed back into a parking garage. I was slowly surrounded by zombies and I got have a pistol to shoot them. When I was about to be knocked down, I heard a Motor bike and my Grandma ran over the zombies, took out a shot gun and shot down the other zombies. I was stunned and she just took me on the bike and left...

Then I woke up laughing~~~

Revenantjack_2.0

I was too frustrated with Mercenaries that it got carried into my dream, only that I wasn't killing majinis instead I was killing the local aborigines, with freakin' self made spears!

Funny thing, I was in my traditional clothing and only armed with those spears. They kept coming from left and right like in the game but I managed to hit all of them and never ran out of spears. The last one however I chose to stab him. But no matter how many times I stabbed him he won't go down. Then my sister woke me up.

Top Bottom