• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Creepy Dream

Hoady

Revenantjack_2.0;72263 said:
I was too frustrated with Mercenaries that it got carried into my dream, only that I wasn't killing majinis instead I was killing the local aborigines, with freakin' self made spears!

Funny thing, I was in my traditional clothing and only armed with those spears. They kept coming from left and right like in the game but I managed to hit all of them and never ran out of spears. The last one however I chose to stab him. But no matter how many times I stabbed him he won't go down. Then my sister woke me up.

Were they disturbing the peace and skulling casks of cheap wine?I dunno what you made of it but i have a feeling you enjoyed that dream greatly.

Wesker_xSTARSx

I walk down a hallway towards a bright light to my future of complete global saturation... And Steroid Chris closes my f***in' door to my hopes and dreams. >:mad:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Revenantjack_2.0;72263 said:
I was too frustrated with Mercenaries that it got carried into my dream, only that I wasn't killing majinis instead I was killing the local aborigines, with freakin' self made spears!

Funny thing, I was in my traditional clothing and only armed with those spears. They kept coming from left and right like in the game but I managed to hit all of them and never ran out of spears. The last one however I chose to stab him. But no matter how many times I stabbed him he won't go down. Then my sister woke me up.
Don't keep any knives or sharp objects near your bed unless you sleep alone. Or actually, don't keep it there even if you happen to sleep alone. :p

Top Bottom