• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Critics praised his performance, and I prefer Olivia for example that Sienna, Olivia is a versatile actress, her characters can even use the sensuality, but also make use of the intellect, and I love House, I'm technical in biochemistry, then I'm more the experience of medicine that Supernatural and his demons.

Critics praised who's performance...im sorry if this comes out rude, but can you type more complete thoughts, because i'm having troube understanding alot of what you mean...

revilmovie

Critics praised who's performance...im sorry if this comes out rude, but can you type more complete thoughts, because i'm having troube understanding alot of what you mean...
Critics have praised the role of Olivia in Tron, that's what I wanted to talk and that between Olivia and Sienna, I am more Olivia.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
See, i am more Sienna, i just thin she has more bigscreen talent...though you act differently for television than you do for the big screen you know...

revilmovie

See, i am more Sienna, i just thin she has more bigscreen talent...though you act differently for television than you do for the big screen you know...

You not familiar with the career of Olivia, because she has a good reception by the critics, as well as the Sienna is attacked by the critics, I always thought the actress Sienna very limited, now Olivia is more versatile and his career goes far beyond the House .

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Its not about the critics...its about the fans...trust me...i've taken 3 years of theatre and a year of advanced drama, plust two years of public speaking...its about audience reception, not critic reception...Harrison Ford used to get attacked by critics as well...now he's one of the biggest stars in the world...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You not familiar with the career of Olivia, because she has a good reception by the critics, as well as the Sienna is attacked by the critics, I always thought the actress Sienna very limited, now Olivia is more versatile and his career goes far beyond the House .
New

Its not about the critics...its about the fans...trust me...i've taken 3 years of theatre and a year of advanced drama, plust two years of public speaking...its about audience reception, not critic reception...Harrison Ford used to get attacked by critics as well...now he's one of the biggest stars in the world...​

revilmovie

Its not about the critics...its about the fans...trust me...i've taken 3 years of theatre and a year of advanced drama, plust two years of public speaking...its about audience reception, not critic reception...Harrison Ford used to get attacked by critics as well...now he's one of the biggest stars in the world...

Cases are different, my grandfather was a student of the cinema, Sienna is a limited actress, Harrison Ford has not been attacked by critics, but because they thought he was wasting his talent with certain movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
No, when he did K-9 Widowmaker he was atacked by critics...you say Sieanna has no versatitlity, explain to me how you can go from playing a badass STARS officer with a foulmouth to an magical stoic elf without being somewhat versitile...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Cases are different, my grandfather was a student of the cinema, Sienna is a limited actress, Harrison Ford has not been attacked by critics, but because they thought he was wasting his talent with certain movies.
No, when he did K-9 Widowmaker he was atacked by critics...you say Sieanna has no versatitlity, explain to me how you can go from playing a badass STARS officer with a foulmouth to an magical stoic elf without being somewhat versitile...​

revilmovie

No, when he did K-9 Widowmaker he was atacked by critics...you say Sieanna has no versatitlity, explain to me how you can go from playing a badass STARS officer with a foulmouth to an magical stoic elf without being somewhat versitile...​

Deny that the Sienna is a limited actress is the same thing as saying that Milla is a good actress, Milla and Sienna are not actresses are pretty faces, to me an example of a real actress is Jodie Foster.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Dude you obviously don't know what youre talking about...Capcom is just a 3rd party videogame developer...they don't have the stuff it takes to make movies...not big mainstream movies like the RE ones at least...if Sony hadn't got the rights then someone alse would've...it dosn't mean theyre selling out...it means theyre expanding...thanks to those movies RE has gained a lot bigger of a fanbase than it ever had before...so i wouldn't go trashing them just because they aren't like the games...Capcom isn't like Marvel Comics...Marvel Comics can make video games, comics, AND blokcbuster films, and they STILL sold the rights to all the characters...

Ah, I see now.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Deny that the Sienna is a limited actress is the same thing as saying that Milla is a good actress, Milla and Sienna are not actresses are pretty faces, to me an example of a real actress is Jodie Foster.
No, Milla actually has some acting talent...Have you not seen Joan of Arc, Zoolander, or A Perfect Getaway? These are all different characters she protrayed in every aspect of the character themselves...no, she's not the greatest actress, but you know what, she gets the job done and people everywhere see movies she's in...Maybe not for her, but she gets cast in roles like that for a reason...and she was NOT a pretty face in Zoolander, and she played an increadibly ugly russian woman in that movie...And Seianna is not that pretty either...not ugly, but by no means pretty...

revilmovie

I repeat,I do not think the actress Sienna played well the character Jill Valentine in the movie. I did not know that Jill was a man, a jealous and worse with no personality. Actress Sienna could have done more, even with a lousy script, she might have taken a stance and use of improvisation. Actor Johnny Depp has already made use of improvisation, and did very well...
About the movie K-19: The Widowmaker, critics were divided and not attacked "brutally" the work of Harrison Ford.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I repeat,I do not think the actress Sienna played well the character Jill Valentine in the movie. I did not know that Jill was a man, a jealous and worse with no personality. Actress Sienna could have done more, even with a lousy script, she might have taken a stance and use of improvisation. Actor Johnny Depp has already made use of improvisation, and did very well...
About the movie K-9 Widowmaker, critics were divided and not attacked "brutally" the work of Harrison Ford.

Why would you repeat that...that didnt enforce your point before and still dosnt...did i meantion i've taken two years of debate as well...what you've been posting are fallocies...

revilmovie

No, Milla actually has some acting talent...Have you not seen Joan of Arc, Zoolander, or A Perfect Getaway? These are all different characters she protrayed in every aspect of the character themselves...no, she's not the greatest actress, but you know what, she gets the job done and people everywhere see movies she's in...Maybe not for her, but she gets cast in roles like that for a reason...and she was NOT a pretty face in Zoolander, and she played an increadibly ugly russian woman in that movie...And Seianna is not that pretty either...not ugly, but by no means pretty...

For God's sake, you mentioned the disastrous her performance in Joan of Arc, cite this as something positive, it destroys your entire argument.

Top Bottom