• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

revilmovie

Rodrigo Juan Raval – Michael Irby
Rodrigo+Juan+Raval+%E2%80%93+Michael+Irby.gif

revilmovie

Robert Kendo - Mark Boone Junior
Robert+Kendo+-+Mark+Boone+Junior.gif

Mikahil Victor - Adrian Pasdar
Mikhail+Victor+-+Adrian+Pasdar.png

Tyrell Patrick - Tim Russ
Tyrell+Patrick+-+Tim+Russ.png

Ark Thompson - Shia LaBeouf
Ark+Thompson+-+Shia+LaBeouf.png

KennedyShot02

I'm sticking with Ewan Mcgregor as Ark. Oh one good note is there is a slim chance Chris Redfield will be recast as there has yet to be any news of whether or not Wentworth Miller is returning.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm sticking with Ewan Mcgregor as Ark. Oh one good note is there is a slim chance Chris Redfield will be recast as there has yet to be any news of whether or not Wentworth Miller is returning.

A. I agree...Ewan McGregor
B. I really hope Miller isn't returning...

KennedyShot02

A. I agree...Ewan McGregor
B. I really hope Miller isn't returning...
Yeah Ewan Mcgregor just seems a perfect fir for Ark to me. Shia Lebeouf I wouldn't be as opposed to if her wasn't so horribly overrated. I mean yeah he does good in the transformers movies but they are more about the action rather then acting ability.
Also Jack Krauser - Manu Bennett

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah Ewan Mcgregor just seems a perfect fir for Ark to me. Shia Lebeouf I wouldn't be as opposed to if her wasn't so horribly overrated. I mean yeah he does good in the transformers movies but they are more about the action rather then acting ability.
Also Jack Krauser - Manu Bennett

See i can't stand Shia Labeuf...and in all honesty i think the first Transformers was good..but the second was AWFUL...he was also bad in Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye sucked over all, and the Disney show Even Stevens was awful, and i loved Disney shows...There are others, but i'll stop there...and who is Manu Bennett...

KennedyShot02

See i can't stand Shia Labeuf...and in all honesty i think the first Transformers was good..but the second was AWFUL...he was also bad in Indiana Jones, Eagle Eye sucked over all, and the Disney show Even Stevens was awful, and i loved Disney shows...There are others, but i'll stop there...and who is Manu Bennett...
Like Eagle Eye and Indiana Jones personally and for Manu Bennet otherwise known as Crixus in the show Spartacus Blood and Sand.
119.jpg
o

Top Bottom