• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

revilmovie

You are the director of the film which actor or actress would you prefer for thesecharacters?

• Albert Wesker
• Barry Burton
• Joseph Frost
• Chris Redfield
• Jill Valentine
• Brad Vickers

• Enrico Marini
• Richard Aiken
• Rebecca Chambers
• Kenneth J. Sullivan
• Forest Speyer
• Kevin Dooley

• Billy Coen
• Claire Redfield
• Leon Kennedy
• Alyssa Ashcroft
• Luis Sera
• Bruce McGivern
• Ada Wong

• Ozwell Spencer
• William Birkin
• Alexander Ashford
• HunK
• Brian Irons
Devlin Harris
• Amanda Whitney

• Lisa Trevor
• Jessica Trevor
• George Trevor

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon-Jensen Ackles
Billy Coen-Ray Liotta
HUNK-Any dude who can wear a suit like his from the games...
Thats all i've got for now...but ill get more later...

revilmovie

Jason Behr - Billy Coen
Jason%20Behr%20-%20Billy%20Coen.jpg

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Billy Coen-Ray Liotta
HUNK-Any dude who can wear a suit like his from the games...
Ah but I would recommend the actor playing HUNK to have a sexy voice. ;) (Hey it's one of HUNK's trademarks, right up there with being a total bad@$$.)

I've never really thought of who could play HUNK because I've never really had any hopes of him being in a Resident Evil movie; besides I hate these casting things because, no matter who we think could do it, the heads of the casting department will pick who they want. (Not to mention that, with the way the movies are going, most of these characters won't make it to the big screen.) If I had to choose, though, I could sort of see Chris Evans playing HUNK. In my opinion, he's already proven that he can play a mission-driven, morally unhindered, determined character and do it not only convincingly but do it well without any of the cheesiness that often accompanies a role like that. (And his voice is sexy. Seriously, the guy could be narrating a documentary about cockroaches and I'd be hooked.)
Chris-Evans%5B1%5D.gif

And while I absolutely love Ray Liotta, he's too old to play Billy. (Remember Coen's supposed to be in his twenties, not his fifties.)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Jill Valentine-Julia Voth
Chris Redfield-Paul Walker, that's the only one I know would be a perfect fit.

There was somebody who would be great as Claire, though I can't remember who.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ah but I would recommend the actor playing HUNK to have a sexy voice. ;) (Hey it's one of HUNK's trademarks, right up there with being a total bad@$$.)

I've never really thought of who could play HUNK because I've never really had any hopes of him being in a Resident Evil movie; besides I hate these casting things because, no matter who we think could do it, the heads of the casting department will pick who they want. (Not to mention that, with the way the movies are going, most of these characters won't make it to the big screen.) If I had to choose, though, I could sort of see Chris Evans playing HUNK. In my opinion, he's already proven that he can play a mission-driven, morally unhindered, determined character and do it not only convincingly but do it well without any of the cheesiness that often accompanies a role like that. (And his voice is sexy. Seriously, the guy could be narrating a documentary about cockroaches and I'd be hooked.)
Chris-Evans%5B1%5D.gif

And while I absolutely love Ray Liotta, he's too old to play Billy. (Remember Coen's supposed to be in his twenties, not his fifties.)

God i LOVE Chris Evans...youre right...he gets HUNK...and we need to see him take off his mase so we see his adorable face...As for Ray Liotta...ya youre right...his is old...i didnt give that much thought...

revilmovie

Chris Redfield: Henry Cavill
OgAAAHNQMkRpdayDUZkAOq1G85GK_x4kkifNHxbRUjTla_o2IUsASrhs5RXJlJ-ezeZkqRqL75JnJxdUVlZa_WDvJk8Am1T1UPBThSjOCOvGIjgADP3UFEDPdJFc.jpg

Albert Wesker: Christian Bale
OgAAAHktP7RT8wJ_6fV2f6dn8x0eMD88MnuGqZKVVjuMHhVTf7j2mJL_QJzk7w4a76rX2-WV-QmLH2a2pItcYRJxD7cAm1T1UG-ikoWxE0SFtOyADfEKw3X_6deR.jpg

Leon Kennedy: Garrett Hedlund
OgAAAODdwGDICj11St-iiTtNi5k2OmqUJ8sCLQ1eou8z27pTw6Hi_yyDNuqNCF2v9dI5jGx8fuK_uUlIiL7zADOHsBYAm1T1UOkCD_go8ZNXfzErY-FTetCRise9.jpg

Rebecca Chambers: Alexis Bledel
OgAAAFKKScejQc1gEXOQQbGf9D7vTobZtee1RNJ9a1aCGCQoVD0prFftNsofVBMX1Hs10hJFAWxb8LOwLvu1XZ2SSuEAm1T1UGN_3Tmb3EJ0S_Sr3DYYB5C9XmFw.jpg

Jill Valentine: Olivia Wilde
OgAAAKWWsVn6YeJQbHRExH9OBReJGJVnnJrX--NKVmeUVHK9yfcy4pRaBDSCaz1LO0NtURP_MlxAdv8ozd_lJpk_a6EAm1T1UMbkWfwNYDiok1PZHDZp001EHeUD.jpg

Claire Redfield: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
OgAAAEMzPwUqsjOdIsUOX7ljKzYXDvXb9XQDjY6zUbPbLF2WIDIOumnB7Gq7wuVHzaYDOuGiriDVPthMp52o1Fot5LMAm1T1UCYLVQCQ3CVuwed3Fd2Kx-NixESx.jpg

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol...he looks kind of like a young Kevin Bacon...I've never actually seen him act that i know of...so i couldnt tell you...And itll probably be difficult to sway my opinion that someone other than Jensen Ackles should play him...but hey i'd consider him is hes a good...or even decent...actor...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Lol...he looks kind of like a young Kevin Bacon...I've never actually seen him act that i know of...so i couldnt tell you...And itll probably be difficult to sway my opinion that someone other than Jensen Ackles should play him...but hey i'd consider him is hes a good...or even decent...actor...

Yep, Ackles FTW!

Norton doesn't look too bad for Birkin in that pic.

I always thought Birkin from RE0 favored David Duchovny a bit. Sorry no pics, but he's Mulder in the X-Files. You might want to google image him.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yep, Ackles FTW!

Norton doesn't look too bad for Birkin in that pic.

I always thought Birkin from RE0 favored David Duchovny a bit. Sorry no pics, but he's Mulder in the X-Files. You might want to google image him.

DUDE!!! DAVID DUCHOVNY FTW!! I though Edward Norton would be great, but you just put Birkin in a whole new light for me!! I didnt even know people still remembered the X-Files...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
DUDE!!! DAVID DUCHOVNY FTW!! I though Edward Norton would be great, but you just put Birkin in a whole new light for me!! I didnt even know people still remembered the X-Files...

I love your enthusiasm.:) Yeah, I loved that show. I've seen both movies too. Didn't you love how they tried to do that whole Travolta Urban Cowboy thing with Mulder in that latest movie?

But yes, I think he would be a great Birkin, RE0 Birkin that is, which is still the best looking one to this day, as UC didn't look....well you know.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I love your enthusiasm.:) Yeah, I loved that show. I've seen both movies too. Didn't you love how they tried to do that whole Travolta Urban Cowboy thing with Mulder in that latest movie?

But yes, I think he would be a great Birkin, RE0 Birkin that is, which is still the best looking one to this day, as UC didn't look....well you know.

Lol ya...I've seen both movies too and a LOT of people complained about this new one...i don't get it, because i thought it was really good if you don't compare it to the show...granted the first was better but even so...i do wish they talked more about Mulder and Skully's child though...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Lol ya...I've seen both movies too and a LOT of people complained about this new one...i don't get it, because i thought it was really good if you don't compare it to the show...granted the first was better but even so...i do wish they talked more about Mulder and Skully's child though...

Yeah, it wasn't great or anything, but it had it's moments....I loved the music in X-Files, the show.

There are a few tracks that reminded me of music from X-Files though, RE BGMs. A track called, "Assassin's Dagger" from RE0. This one church BGM in Survivor too...just wanted to point that out.:)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, it wasn't great or anything, but it had it's moments....I loved the music in X-Files, the show.

There are a few tracks that reminded me of music from X-Files though, RE BGMs. A track called, "Assassin's Dagger" from RE0. This one church BGM in Survivor too...just wanted to point that out.:)

Over half the crew that worked on the X-Files now works on Supernatural just so ya know...

revilmovie

Since I watched Garrett in Troy I fell for her acting, I love Jensen Ackles, but I see him as the Leon in Resident Evil 4 and Garrett Hedlund already I can see all stages of Leon.

revilmovie

Edward Norton for me is perfect for the role, he is a chameleon, his performance is impeccable.

Top Bottom