• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

KennedyShot02

JASON X!!! HAHAHAHAH!! WORST SLASHER EVER!!! My God, i put that movie on and couldnt take it it made me laugh so hard...
I looked at Jason X as more of scifi then a slasher. But yeah I think she is underrated along with the prior mention Casper van Dien whom I woulld say would be a great Leon if he was 10 years younger

KennedyShot02

Casper+Van+Dien

Dracula 3000
Slayer
a few episodes of Monk
Ace 'N' eights to name a few

KennedyShot02

I saw a few episodes. Not enough to cast a good judgment but it seemed good
Ellen+DeGeneres+Portia+de+Rossi+Host+Yes+Prop+j3JfIG2qtkzl.jpg

Here let's see if this pic of Van Dien goes through it looks like the other one didn't

revilmovie

No...it has nothing to do with being a fan...it has to do with realizing that it is POSSIBLE to be a good actor/actress WITHOUT being a big hollywood star...its also COMPLETLEY possible to be a big Hollywood star and makes millions and have NO acting talent like Sylvester Stalone...You were talking about how Milla's movies were so God awful, but you need to realize she plays it smart...she takes any and every role she gets to expand her acting prowess...thats what a REAL actress/actor does...acts because the love it and NOT for the paycheck...frankly i HATE Milla's character as Alice, but as an actress she is REALLY good...just not a box office hit...dosnt make her bad though...

The actress Milla not has good reception by critics and not an actress is extremely profitable. Jodie Foster, yes, choose the movies she would like to participate, because the depth of character, Milla never thought or acted that way, his resume proves it, but as I said taste is taste, if you think that the Milla is a good actress, good for you.
but I'll repeat that.

About Milla just have to quote it.
Razzie Award
Worst New Star
Back to the Blue Lagoon (1991).
Worst Supporting Actress
for: The Fifth Element (1997).
Worst Actress
for: Joan of Arc (1999).
Finally if we considered their best work she is bad, imagine when she does not act well.

KennedyShot02

The actress Milla not has good reception by critics and not an actress is extremely profitable. Jodie Foster, yes, choose the movies she would like to participate, because the depth of character, Milla never thought or acted that way, his resume proves it, but as I said taste is taste, if you think that the Milla is a good actress, good for you.
but I'll repeat that.

About Milla just have to quote it.
Razzie Award
Worst New Star
Back to the Blue Lagoon (1991).
Worst Supporting Actress
for: The Fifth Element (1997).
Worst Actress
for: Joan of Arc (1999).
Finally if we considered their best work she is bad, imagine when she does not act well.
Sorry but bringing up the critics is a bad move as generally they only give good reviews to the highest bidder. They always go for bad movies ex. The curious case of Benjamin Button. Milla is a decent actress and the razzies again not to high on the recognizing talent list.

revilmovie

Sorry but bringing up the critics is a bad move as generally they only give good reviews to the highest bidder. They always go for bad movies ex. The curious case of Benjamin Button. Milla is a decent actress and the razzies again not to high on the recognizing talent list.

this argument that "the Critics is a bad moves Generally They only give good reviews to the Highest bidder. They always go for bad movies" are hurting, is like saying "I have no argument" and to end child The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is not a bad movie, bad movies are Resident Evil.

KennedyShot02

this argument that "the Critics is a bad moves Generally They only give good reviews to the Highest bidder. They always go for bad movies" are hurting, is like saying "I have no argument" and to end child The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is not a bad movie, bad movies are Resident Evil.
Did you even watch that movie? it was torture. And the First and 4th Resident Evil movies were Decent it was 2 and 3 that were bad oh and, if you really do just go on what the critics say then you really do have no argument. I'm sorry but critics really don't know good movies.

revilmovie

Did you even watch that movie? it was torture. And the First and 4th Resident Evil movies were Decent it was 2 and 3 that were bad

For someone who thinks that the Milla is a good actress, could not wait any longer, but I watched the movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is not a torture, on the contrary, and is not a bad movie, I think maybe your taste is bad.

KennedyShot02

For someone who thinks that the Milla is a good actress, could not wait any longer, but I watched the movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is not a torture, on the contrary, and is not a bad movie, I think maybe your taste is bad.
Sorry but if you want bad taste in movies find me someone who thought Armageddon and Con Air were Bad movies. Heck find me someone who thinks Leonardo Dicaprio is a bad actor then you'll have someone with bad taste. Now for Movies like that vs. Resident Evil I guess it more is determined by what you are into. And to me Benjamin Button was boring. I'll Take Resident Evil over Armageddon any day of the week. But that said debating with you has been fun. And yes how about we agree to disagree?

revilmovie

Sorry but if you want bad taste in movies find me someone who thought Armageddon and Con Air were Bad movies. Heck find me someone who thinks Leonardo Dicaprio is a bad actor then you'll have someone with bad taste. Now for Movies like that vs. Resident Evil I guess it more is determined by what you are into. And to me Benjamin Button was boring. I'll Take Resident Evil over Armageddon any day of the week. But that said debating with you has been fun. And yes how about we agree to disagree?

Look, promise me you will watch this movie, okay?
after that you will understand why I be so critical and perfectionist.
I'll name a few and then ask if you've seen this movie.
  • Nosferatu
  • What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
  • Citizen Kane
  • The Passion of Joan of Arc
  • The Godfather Part II
  • Vertigo
  • I Accuse
  • Don't Look Now
  • The Birds
  • The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • My Fair Lady