• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

KennedyShot

Leon S. Kennedy - Paul Walker
Chris Redfield - David Boreanaz
Jill Valentine - Sienna Guillory
Claire Redfield - Ali Larter
Carlos Olivera - Oded Fehr
Albert Wesker - Christian Bale
Ada Wong - Olivia Wilde
Barry Burton - Liam Neeson
I'll get back to you for the rest

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon S. Kennedy - Paul Walker
Chris Redfield - David Boreanaz
Jill Valentine - Sienna Guillory
Claire Redfield - Ali Larter
Carlos Olivera - Oded Fehr
Albert Wesker - Christian Bale
Ada Wong - Olivia Wilde
Barry Burton - Liam Neeson
I'll get back to you for the rest

Wow...Liam Neeson for Barry F**king Burton eh...i could totally see it...and i'm not bashing Bale...but i think the dude who played him in the most recent film did a SPOT ON job...i wouldnt change that period...Also, i LOVE David Boreanaz, so you definitley score points for choosing him as Chris...

KennedyShot

Yeah Well Shawn Roberts is indeed a good Wesker. I would go for him as well. Just thought Bale first because I remembered hearing he was considered for the role for quite some time

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah Well Shawn Roberts is indeed a good Wesker. I would go for him as well. Just thought Bale first because I remembered hearing he was considered for the role for quite some time

Really...i had no idea he was considered for the role...that's actually really neat...did he turn it down or something?

KennedyShot

Actually Paul Anderson turned him down. Which I kinda disagree with. Cause He is a talented actor who could have been really good for the role.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually Paul Anderson turned him down. Which I kinda disagree with. Cause He is a talented actor who could have been really good for the role.

Wait...Is Paul, sorry, WAS Paul HIGH!! It would've drawn in a lot more people and made more money if he would've had Bale do the part...i mean the most well known actor in that movie was probably Boris Kodjoe, and he's not well known at all...i mean aside from Milla Jovovich...

KennedyShot

I think the problem is Paul Anderson Seems to make really bad judgement Calls at the worst possible time and/or he prefers working with B-Listers. Cause it seems like he has tried to Avoid having A-list celebrities in these movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think the problem is Paul Anderson Seems to make really bad judgement Calls at the worst possible time and/or he prefers working with B-Listers. Cause it seems like he has tried to Avoid having A-list celebrities in these movies.

Because, as i said in a previous post, he dosn't want Milla to have to share the limelight...

KennedyShot

Yeah I have noticed that for quite a while. It also makes me worry for Leon cause it makes me think he might Kill Leon off like he did Carlos. I mean Look what happened once Oded Fehr starting getting up there in popularity. All of the sudden he decides "I think I'll have Carlos get bit and Go Boom"

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I have noticed that for quite a while. It also makes me worry for Leon cause it makes me think he might Kill Leon off like he did Carlos. I mean Look what happened once Oded Fehr starting getting up there in popularity. All of the sudden he decides "I think I'll have Carlos get bit and Go Boom"

Which annoyed me, because Oded Fehr is another talented actor...and frankly i think he did a decent job playing Carlos...

KennedyShot

Yeah he is talented and was a great Carlos. Hence why if I got to do my own movie I'd offer him a role. I am positive that because of the notoriety he gained from that Role and being in the 1st 2 Mummy Movies Paul Felt he was slowly becoming more Famous. And in the 3rd movie the only other really recognizable actor aside From Mila, Ali and Oded was Linden Ashby Aka Johnny Cage.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah he is talented and was a great Carlos. Hence why if I got to do my own movie I'd offer him a role. I am positive that because of the notoriety he gained from that Role and being in the 1st 2 Mummy Movies Paul Felt he was slowly becoming more Famous. And in the 3rd movie the only other really recognizable actor aside From Mila, Ali and Oded was Linden Ashby Aka Johnny Cage.

Who was Johnny Cage again...i don't remember that character...

KennedyShot

Johnny Cage is from Mortal Kombat. He is a martial artist and Actor who turns out to be one of a group of warriors chosen to protect Earthrealm.

KennedyShot

Yeah that is Linden Ashby's most famous role. Second being Morgan Earp in Wyatt Earp. In the RE movie he played Chase.

Top Bottom