• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casting Suggestion!

revilmovie

Leon S. Kennedy - Paul Walker
Chris Redfield - David Boreanaz
Jill Valentine - Sienna Guillory
Claire Redfield - Ali Larter
Carlos Olivera - Oded Fehr
Albert Wesker - Christian Bale
Ada Wong - Olivia Wilde
Barry Burton - Liam Neeson
I'll get back to you for the rest

The truth is that the actors from the first level, would never accept to work with Paul W. S. Anderson, so he had to choose the "level C".
Eva Mendes is neither the first level, but still scoffed at the Paul W. S. Anderson.

Jill Valentine
Jill+Valentine+-+Antje+Traue.png

Jill+Valentine+-+Julia+Voth.png

Jill+Valentine+-+Marion+Cotillard.png

Jill+Valentine+-+M%C3%A9lanie+Laurent.jpg

Jill+Valentine+-+Olivia+Wilde.jpg

Carlos Olivera
Carlos+Oliveira+-+Ben+Barnes.jpg

Claire Redfield
Claire+Redfield+-+Imogen+Poots.png

Claire+Redfield+-+Maria+Elizabeth+Winstead.jpg

Claire+Redfield+-+Evan+Rachel+Wood.png

Susan_C_______by_Oldboy1985.jpg

Barry Burton
Barry+Burton+-+Michael+Madsen.jpg

Ada Wong
Ada+Wong+-+Olga+Kurylenko.jpg

KennedyShot

Paul W. S. Anderson has never refused a first-tier actor like Christian Bale. The truth is that an actor the level of Christian Bale will never work with a director limited like Paul W. S. Anderson.
You do realize I was talking about Leonardo Dicaprio who wanted the Role of Leon and not Christian Bale right?

revilmovie

You do realize I was talking about Leonardo Dicaprio who wanted the Role of Leon and not Christian Bale right?
Leonardo Dicaprio never said that I would interpret the Leon, the only actor who has talked about playing the character Leon was Jensen Ackles.

revilmovie

KennedyShot Leonardo Dicaprio only work with great directors such as Martin Scorsese, he would never work with Paul W.S. Anderson, is to lower the level.

KennedyShot

KennedyShot Leonardo Dicaprio only work with great directors such as Martin Scorsese, he would never work with Paul W.S. Anderson, is to lower the level.
Hey I'm just telling you what I have heard/Found I will try to find it so I can post a link. But I remember coming across a report saying He was interested in the role but was turned down.

revilmovie

Hey I'm just telling you what I have heard/Found I will try to find it so I can post a link. But I remember coming across a report saying He was interested in the role but was turned down.
I know the career of Leonardo DiCaprio, it first has never been refused because it would never work with a director bad like Paul W.S Anderson, and second it was not refused because he never auditioned for the role of the character Leon.

KennedyShot

I know the career of Leonardo DiCaprio, it first has never been refused because it would never work with a director bad like Paul W.S Anderson, and second it was not refused because he never auditioned for the role of the character Leon.
I never said he auditioned. I said he reportedly expressed interest in the role.

KennedyShot

Anyway while most A-Listers will refuse to work with Paul W.S. Anderson in the spirit of giving credit where Credit is due, one has to admit he can occasionally make a good movie. Which has me wondering in a campltely unrelated topic. How does M.Night Shamylan Keep getting approved to make horrible movie after horrible movie. As far as I know he only made 1 decent movie in his career.

KennedyShot

So basically the article I came across was just a baseless rumor got it. You didn't have to attack me. I was simply unaware that it was only a mere rumor I thought it had some truth to it. As I could see Paul Anderson being dumb enough to turn down a great actor like that so his wife wouldn't have to share the spot light with a bigger name.

revilmovie

Anyway while most A-Listers will refuse to work with Paul W.S. Anderson in the spirit of giving credit where Credit is due, one has to admit he can occasionally make a good movie. Which has me wondering in a campltely unrelated topic. How does M.Night Shamylan Keep getting approved to make horrible movie after horrible movie. As far as I know he only made 1 decent movie in his career.

Paul W.S Anderson is a bad director, this is a unanimous thought by critics, he was not champion at the box office, they use it as directors because they are cheap and have no benefits, in the end it's just a dog to be "sacrificed".

revilmovie

So basically the article I came across was just a baseless rumor got it. You didn't have to attack me. I was simply unaware that it was only a mere rumor I thought it had some truth to it. As I could see Paul Anderson being dumb enough to turn down a great actor like that so his wife wouldn't have to share the spot light with a bigger name.

I'm not attacking you, we're debating and I like it, I do not think the problem of Paul W.S Anderson is the Milla. Have a saying "similar unite" and both are very limited, and in a world where you have big names like Martin Scorsese, Jodie Foster, are despised by the elite.

KennedyShot

Paul W.S Anderson is a bad director, this is a unanimous thought by critics, he was not champion at the box office, they use it as directors because they are cheap and have no benefits, in the end it's just a dog to be "sacrificed".
Not saying Paul W.S. Anderson isn't a bad director. Just pointing out that even he can on rare occasions make a decent movie. Also solidifying that by pointing out that their are worse director out there. Explaining my shot at M. Night Shamylan.

revilmovie

KennedyShot you really liked the actor Oded Fehr playing the character Carlos Olivera?
Because I hated it. The weak performance of the actor Oded Fehr, Carlos Olivera is the Latin character, Oded Fehr reminded me more of a mixed Arab and European. The character Carlos Oliveira from Resident Evil in the universe is like a young, smart, sexy. The actor Oded Fehr failed to pass these traits of character at any time of interpretation.

revilmovie

Not saying Paul W.S. Anderson isn't a bad director. Just pointing out that even he can on rare occasions make a decent movie. Also solidifying that by pointing out that their are worse director out there. Explaining my shot at M. Night Shamylan.

For me at the same level, they are limited, remove the special effects of these directors and they are nothing. They will never be able to make a movie of the magnitude equal to 12 Angry Men.

Top Bottom