• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bonjour!

Chundelberry

Hello there,

I am fairly new to this forum and thought i would say a good old fashioned hello!!

I love the resi series and am currently going through the REmake again, good times!

I have also recently brought some of the books on the series by S.D. Perry which i have found an interesting read and would recomment them to any fan of the series as a bit of fun!

Thats about it really

:D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Welcome, i see from your posts you've already started to get active, keep it up and stick to the rules.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Chundelberry;40119 said:
Hello there,

I am fairly new to this forum and thought i would say a good old fashioned hello!!

I love the resi series and am currently going through the REmake again, good times!

I have also recently brought some of the books on the series by S.D. Perry which i have found an interesting read and would recomment them to any fan of the series as a bit of fun!

Thats about it really

:D

Welcome to The Forum! :)

Hope youll enjoy your stay. :kiss:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome! I'm also going through the old REmake on my lil bro's Wii lol.
Im playing as Chris an I have alot of ammo in the safe box for those tricky situations
I just recently grabbed the shotgun, gonna be killing lots of hunters an redheads soon xD

Enjoy your stay

Top Bottom