• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 blah this part sucks...

ashley.sucks

ok so i'm on the tractor ride with ashley. i'm shooting the other tractor & it comes back, so here's the thing...how the hell do i get off the tractor b4 it crashes into me 4 the 18th time? i'm stuck..it doesnt give me a quik button series 2 just press it & he jumps out, or is it? perhaps i need 2 move 2 a certain spot on the back of the tractor? i'm unsure of what the heck 2 do...sum 1 help!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

A_Wesker123

The Original
You dont have to jump off (and you cant yet)
After it starts up again you have to shoot the boarded up windows again unitl it crashes.

I would reccomend buying a rocket launcher before you start the this part. shoot it the first time using a tmp and then the second time use the rocket launcher.

Later on in the rise after you stop to press the button thing, another truck comes so watch out for that one (IT COMES FROM BEHIND YOU!)
Just make sure you bring lots of tmp ammo :)

dark_zero

that was one of the worst parts in the game i had a hard time when that truck was on fire and kept coming towards me

L

Lurker
that part was simple. instead of the striker use the riot gun up there. it will save you alot of bullets because of wide fire on the striker.

Hoady

I'm pretty sure a few bullets of any gun takes it down i think even a few tmp bullets is enough to take it down.

Wesker1987

Shoot the front of the truck, the grill part. That's what i done. After about the 5th time trying mind you, bu yeah shoot the grill. :D

mastermind

just keep shooting it with whatever you got out including a handgun and in a matter of a few sonds it should stop

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
dedpends how upgraded your weapons are as to how long it takes to stop it,
fully tuned handgun does the trick in a matter of shots.

Top Bottom