• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BIRTHDAY SPEEDRUN CONTEST (Medals will be awarded!)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Well, you gots till tomorrow night (UK time) so good luck everyone :D

Check first post on this thread to see what time the deadline is in your country

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
CONTEST IS NOW OVER

Thanks for the entries !!

(my bro George entered, he completed RE4 in just under 3hrs so I'll be posting his medal up too)

Medals will be awarded ASAP, I have uni at the moment so whenever I get the time I'll make them :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Just for the records.
My times for Resident Evil 5 are . .

Amateur
2:00'57"
Normal
2:40'37"
Veteran
3:09'34"

I dont expect a medal or anything but Ive already posted pictures of my times somewhere else on the forum.
Here is another picture though. taken from my dinky phone.

Pictures.
Amateur+Normal
Veteran

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thanks Smoosh x)
I can remmember literally running through amateur mode In one sitting on xbox live, then re-doing a few levels to get the final time on 2 hours.

Torque

I planned to do more speed runs, but i just got so lazy after awhile, and took a long break :D

perhaps another time i'll look to improve my times and do diff runs

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Thanks for setting these up, wolfgirl. I think it's an awesome contribution to our 'community' here, I really appreciate it.

And I'd join, but I doubt you give out medals for the slowest time. :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
That's cool! I'll do some more sometime... maybe a Halloween one!! How appropriate xD

So sorry the medals aren't up yet guys, literally my uni life is up at 6am, gone by 7am and back home again 8pm. It's really tiring and I haven't really had a chance to make them! I haven't forgotten, though!

Torque

wolfgirl;58943 said:
So sorry the medals aren't up yet guys, literally my uni life is up at 6am, gone by 7am and back home again 8pm. It's really tiring and I haven't really had a chance to make them! I haven't forgotten, though!
It's all good, there's no rush, take your time as there are more important things to take care of first :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nice contribution, wolfgirl! But next time you'll perhaps have a prize for the slowest speedrun so that I and Femme can compete and win something? :lol:

Btw, are you prepared to pay me royalty for using the pale turquoise colour? :p

Top Bottom