• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Best Reunion Charactor

best Reunion Charactor

• Total voters

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Well Since I don't have the Costume Pack, I can't see how Business Sheva Works, So it would be Between Josh And Barry. They are the only 2 people I use is Mercs Reunion Now.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Although Rebecca is my favorite, Business Sheva is going to get my vote since 2 hits from her pistol will kill a regular Majini, and you can get a high combo from her. Rebecca would have got my second vote since she dosen't get as a high combo then Business Sheva, but can kill regular Majini in 1 hit from her Flame Spray, if a parasite dosen't come out.

Jhovey87

I would def. have to say business sheva but my 2nd would have to be barry. I just really like there melee attacks:lol:

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
i say Fairy Tail Sheva Couse im using her in the main game aswell

i'll say she's a one armed girl for heavy metal action :D

sadistic_greyfox

For sheer badass-ness it'll have to be barry, his weapons are all around good for taking on anything and his melee's aint bad either. Right after is Josh, he's a God Damn powerhouse, I love doing his suplex.

But I have the most fun playing as Rebbecca (Barry close second. Guess just for nostalgia sake.

MurderAnthem

Because we can
I like Excella cause she b*tch slaps majini and I like her attitude towards her partner. "Stop whining." Lol. But my favorite guy is Heavy Metal Chris since he's unstoppable and I just like Chris. I don't know...I kinda like everyone except Rebecca. Don't ask.

Ivan

my favorite would have to be Rebecca, since you barely get to play as her anyway in the RE series

Jamus868

I have a few favorite characters. My favorite character changes as I change levels. Excella would be my favorite if I were playing public assembly, Rebecca if I was playing the mines, and Josh or Barry if I were playing the prison.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I find Rebecca to be the easiest - she's got good guns for crowd control and she's super fast (and that flame spray is awesome), but Excella's my favourite. Her handgun is great and I love grenade launcher with the flash rounds. Not to mention she's hilarious when you're playing with a partner.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;83085 said:
I find Rebecca to be the easiest - she's got good guns for crowd control and she's super fast (and that flame spray is awesome), but Excella's my favourite. Her handgun is great and I love grenade launcher with the flash rounds. Not to mention she's hilarious when you're playing with a partner.

Rebecca's weapons, and two first-aids for that matter, own.:)

The machine gun for headshots, then the flamethrower, and the striker to mow down crowds, or just quick-kills. Unfortunately, her flamethrower melee is her only good one, the rest are so horrible, that they aren't even worth using.

Excella has the Raffica, nuff said.

I personally found Barry to be really enjoyable, from Miranda Rights, to headbutts...he was great.

Then again, nobody in Reunion really sucks, they are all great. Fairytale Sheva seems faster, and gets 5 golden eggs, but I don't care to use her too much.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I used fairy-tale Sheva at first, but since I always play as her in the main storyline I prefer a change of scenery, lol. Not to mention (I don't know if anyone else has this problem), as awesome as five gold eggs are - everytime I need to take one, I tend to get hit before she can actually eat it. The time seems alot shorter with the first aid sprays and herbs, but I don't know if it actually is.

I've played Barry a couple of times and he's awesome, I think I just prefer characters are bit speedier. That's one of the reasons I rarely touch heavy-metal Chris (that's the one with the Gatling gun right?).

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;83094 said:
I used fairy-tale Sheva at first, but since I always play as her in the main storyline I prefer a change of scenery, lol. Not to mention (I don't know if anyone else has this problem), as awesome as five gold eggs are - everytime I need to take one, I tend to get hit before she can actually eat it. The time seems alot shorter with the first aid sprays and herbs, but I don't know if it actually is.

I've played Barry a couple of times and he's awesome, I think I just prefer characters are bit speedier. That's one of the reasons I rarely touch heavy-metal Chris (that's the one with the Gatling gun right?).

Yeah, Heavy-Metal tugs around that huge 'minigun'.:)

The eggs are a bit slower, I mean it seems like they grab a pan and let it sit out in the sun, the decide if they want scrammbled or over-easy...then they eat it, and replenish their health...

The other Chris though, the one that kind of looks like Mark Wahlberg, he has a great weapon set, same with pretty much all the characters.

That is the problem with the regular Mercs, most characters have to use basic weapon sets, so BSAA Chris & Sheva had crappy weapons(at least in comparision to the good stuff), and their melee's didn't help.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I haven't gotten anywhere with the original Mercs, lol.. Haven't even unlocked any other character yet. I find it alot tougher than the reunion.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah I remembered you mentioning that before, or how you weren't too good at it.:)

At least you get a better chance in Reunion(although they mix everything up a bit, Reapers on levels they don't belong on), with better weapons, and new characters.:)

Top Bottom