• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Back

Sephiroxas

Wow, that was annoying, so with the new shift in the Forum, I couldn't get my password back. No matter how many times I entered my e-mail, I got nothing. No new password. So I haven't been able to sign on because of that. I'm now back. And I'll be more active. Keep being Awesome guys. :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Glad to see it worked - weird that it didn't come through in the first place though...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Personally I'd blame Steve. Even if it's not his fault, blame him anyway...:lol:

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Sephiroxas;24938 said:
Wow, that was annoying, so with the new shift in the Forum, I couldn't get my password back. No matter how many times I entered my e-mail, I got nothing. No new password. So I haven't been able to sign on because of that. I'm now back. And I'll be more active. Keep being Awesome guys. :D

Welcome back Sephi!!!

3d-agent

Sephiroxas;24938 said:

This happened to me too, but than i got my password renew and all is done.

and WELCOME, back in the business.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It took me a few attempts too, only because I suck with those image codes. There kinda tricky sometimes.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Sephiroxas;25034 said:
I always do. :lol:
It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? And most of the time he is completely oblivious to it :lol:

Top Bottom