• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone bored like me at this time

A-Virus300

Great!!! I'll help you with them!!! I usually come and find no one online, and I leave..but hopefully it'll change a bit :)

Hoady

Yeah this site is on and off sometimes i come here for a week and theres nothing much going on but in a day a few people might get really active and make like 200 posts.Hopefully it catches pace again soon.

Hoady

Trinity;24885 said:
I wish I could make Joakin Phoenix my sex slave..Then I would never be bored...

You could always do better

david-hasselhoff-img_2.jpg

Trinity

Dude..I'm going to have nightmares cause of this..I hope you end up with a fat girlfriend who loves being on top in sexual activities..and has some bad fungus problems with her feet :p There :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hay whats going on guyz I just came to see what was going on in he-- OH MY GOD IS THAT DAVID HASSLE HO-*spew*

Hahaha Ive actaully seen that guy in the flesh, he came to croydon when his book was released... how do i know he has a book? my friend stole it from whsmiths got dave to sign it. i think hes gonna try selling it on ebay... he's a big junkie. does things like that all the time.

the guys a chump his security gaurds didnt let us go near him lol. but my friend shook his hand.

andd... lulz at what trinity said. That is funny, fat chicks arnt good on top then hahaha do they have troulble lifting them selves hahahah

Hoady

Trinity your just so jealous because you can't be with that man so you take all your anger out on me.Well i think your wrong i will have a lovely girlfriend and if she does have fungus i can just whip out the wartner.

wartner-wart-removal.jpg

And just for karmas sake you will probably end up with this man.
growthmanR_450x594.jpg

Theres no amount of wartner thats gonna get rid of that fungus.You will have no choice you will eventually give in and tell me you find David Hasselhoff attractive.:D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LOL tree man!! I bet he's got wood
hoady go on your sexpig :]
says youve been away for like a hour loool.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
wooo *adds tally* thats another one!

tally.jpg

I jokes... i dont have that many lol.. i dont think anyway.

Hoady

Yeah i'm not surprised, treeman is really down to earth...hahahaha.You know i'm joking about hasselhoff you really gotta think if that picture is for real.:lol:

Top Bottom