• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anyone bored like me at this time

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
ahhh. so when im blabbing on about anyone else bored in the morning, u lot are jst settling down for the :/

Tallahassee

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=610.msg15598#msg15598 date=1226430606]
ahhh. so when im blabbing on about anyone else bored in the morning, u lot are jst settling down for the :/
[/quote]for the what?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
BORED BORED BORED

You know when you feel so alive your heart feels like its skipping beats?

when you see or talk to a girl you might think you love or something
almost like butterflys just it aint butterflys coz your hearts already been ripped out an kicked about the place lol

does anyone know what feeling im on about?

A_Wesker123

The Original
I know what feeling your on about! :D

I had that whenever i saw my girlfriend. I always thought that i was gonna do something stupid when i was around her but then i talked to her and we talked about it and she thought it was sweet :D

haha next thing i knew, we were goin out ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=610.msg15636#msg15636 date=1226524936]
I know what feeling your on about! :D

I had that whenever i saw my girlfriend. I always thought that i was gonna do something stupid when i was around her but then i talked to her and we talked about it and she thought it was sweet :D

haha next thing i knew, we were goin out ;)
[/quote]
Hahaha, same here bro.
First time, I was just so fricikng nervous and she just told me to chill out and it was great :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to stroke, heart attack, heart failure or kidney failure. This is why high blood pressure is often called the "silent killer."

I just googled it, makes me wonder if i should get checked out by a docter LOL oh shiiii-

*rubs head* :[

man that sucks. Hoady you have opened my eyes lol. you know what im talking about though? do you ever get it?

Hoady

Sometimes i get some pretty chronic heart pains once it felt like it was tearing out of my chest and other times well i've been paranoid i'm going to have a heart attack like my arms start to feel numb so i start running around for 5 minutes to cool it off.

I haven't got the pain you've described although i hear people complain about heart pains especially when they've drunk premix bourbon believe it or not so i know i'm not the only one with pains.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think mines pure hate in a body. Hahah I only get it when I can see the person or persons. Its not painful but its unplesant

Hoady

Pure hate?The Darkside?This isn't looking too good. :-X

Nah not really but if i see a total jerk i just say something to myself in my head"Gonna wreck that bastard one day" and then probably forget about it 10 seconds later.Trust me my memory is terrible sometimes, i might not be in the right state of mind at the time either but i can forget crap easily.

Hoady

Yeah its been quiet lately its the only thing that really caught my interest.Infact theres probably alot of dead threads that need reviving i might as well scope through.

Top Bottom