• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anybody has facebook?

Raider Man

Hey everybody, if anyone here have facebook please tell me!
My name is Khalid Alkaaki! Please let me know that you're one of the fan here... Thanks...

Hoady

Yeah i have one haven't used it in like a month though.If anything I'll add you because i hate putting my full name on the internet.:ninja:

A_Wesker123

The Original
If you want to add me then PM me and i'll give the details. I don't wanna post it for all the guests to see.

No offence to any of them reading this. :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Bahh my facebook is Elmas Russell but I think ive set all my privacy setting so you can only look at my page if your a friend... i think, i dunno..

Hoady

wolfgirl;52291 said:
Facebook... too many... widgets...

Use... MySpace!!

Too many weirdos man and its way too flashy for me.Theres always way to much crap on someones page and none of it is even relevant to the person.I tried to do it years ago but it was so confusing, and i thought the whole fad was so gay everyones like"Get myspace you fag."or "Got myspace?"and"hear the myspace party?"also"Did you see Joshes comment?Ohhh my goooosh sooooo seeeeexxxxxyyyyyy."

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;52293 said:
Too many weirdos man and its way too flashy for me.Theres always way to much crap on someones page and none of it is even relevant to the person.I tried to do it years ago but it was so confusing, and i thought the whole fad was so gay everyones like"Get myspace you fag."or "Got myspace?"and"hear the myspace party?"also"Did you see Joshes comment?Ohhh my goooosh sooooo seeeeexxxxxyyyyyy."

look how concise MY profile is:

www.myspace.com/mellamovicki

Top Bottom