• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Annoying Enemies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Levan

Polkka. lol
I always loved those dynamite guys, sometimes they're so stupid that they throw it against a wall(or some obstacle) and it would just bounce back to them, lol. :p

D

Deleted member 1428

They do do some stupid stuff that makes them look funny though :/.

Mobe

*Ahem ahem*
well.. da ganados sure gave me a great welcum.. it wasnt very late bfor they became quite frendly, lol..
ok, da worst of all annoyin enemies is dat fcukin JJ.. if i had da Killer7, i'd shoot a few hundred rounds in his @ss..!

D

Deleted member 1428

Well he does getannoying sometimes lol. All you gotta do is get behind a non breakable object and hide their until he either stops shooting so you can fire a couple of rounds to his ugly face or wait for him to start walking toward you so then you can fire some shots at him while he's walking and while he's readying his Gatling/ Mini gun weapon.

Neo

An annoying enemy, for me would probably be anyone with the crossbows, I hate it when you are busy dealing with crowds or tough enemies or just got in a room or something, and then all of a sudden before you know it, you just lost 1/3rd of your life.

Mobe

Neo;54735 said:
An annoying enemy, for me would probably be anyone with the crossbows, I hate it when you are busy dealing with crowds or tough enemies or just got in a room or something, and then all of a sudden before you know it, you just lost 1/3rd of your life.

yeah, those stupid @ss creeps really annoy me in da castle.. I usually hide in a gud location wer i can see them n use da Semi-Auto Rifle n bang bfor they even know it, lol
ur best bet is to take em down bfor dealin wit da crowds, imo

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I always loved those dynamite guys, sometimes they're so stupid that they throw it against a wall(or some obstacle) and it would just bounce back to them, lol. :p
they can make me laugh sometimes, as they light it shoot the arm with it in and they'll blow up along with anyone around <--a tactic i use in mercs.

and the Bella sisters lol
If there's a chainsaw involved, I hate it

the bella sisters are easy to deal with, there the least annoying chainsaw wielding maniacs, they go down easy if you shoot there legs.

there so god damn annoying in mercs, just out of know where you got shot in the side of the head..grr i hate them.
in the actual game though, i don't find them so annoying.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The crossbows are annoying but not a real problem. Just be glad they don't fix dynamite to their arrows lol. That would have been annoying.

Kagara

Those turret enemies you face at the place with Mike. I hate how, instead of Mike taking them out easily, he waits until you kill them, THEN blows the place up when there is no-one there.

Nosophoros

Yeah, I know, the first time I played in normal I just waited and he blew them up for me, but ever since I just have to kill them myself.

wpstudart

Kagara;55906 said:
Those turret enemies you face at the place with Mike. I hate how, instead of Mike taking them out easily, he waits until you kill them, THEN blows the place up when there is no-one there.

Yeah that ****es me off, but I was thinking, killing ganados is funny :D

Mobe

yeah, that place sure is annoying.. mike is a "goddamn scumbag"!!! he's just resting his @ss on a firm seat and away from the ganados too, while i do all the hardwork.. on top of that, JJ appears there too %@&%$

Neo

This is the case in Proffessional, he does absolutely nothing at all. In Normal he at least blows up a couple of things....

Top Bottom