• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Afterlife new pictures: Kinda dissapointing

jw1322

damn you beat me to it. I just saw them on IGN. i think Axe Man looked pretty legit

Tyrant

Yeah but they put to much of Re5 from what I see
Alice looks like Jill Battlesuit failure
the Wesker glasses scene
axe man
and these are only like 5 pictures? xD

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The shots look pretty good to me. I'm looking forward to checking out Afterlife when it's released on DVD. =]

C/C Redfield

Look pretty good to me,
Could tell straight away from the Wesker Glasses pic who it actually was lol!... In Extinction I didnt like Wesker at all... the look, just everything, *Bangs head against wall*

...but Is that Ali Larter in one of those pics? If it is, is it me or does she look really different?
Any ways:D Nice pics, though it looks like they're sticking to the game alot more in this one... Kinda excited!:D lol

.... now *Awaits 1st trailer*:p

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*Dies*

This Is the First movie since the First movie that I have been UBER Excited About![/

Tyrant

Well the cast is
Wentworth Miller- Chris
Ali Larter- Claire
Sean Roberts- Wesker(Not the same guy from Extinction)

and that's just cannon characters
xD
but yeah the trailer supposedly is gonna release when the new Friday the Thirteenth comes out in theaters

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I can definately see some RE5ish stuff in a few of the pictures, but I actually think it's lookin' pretty good. I like the movies alright...I ain't that hard to please :D :p

Plus I really like Alice's outfit :lol:

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Oh, those pictures got me really excited... I love Alice's new look, and those pics... WOW. I'm so excited. :D And that Axe man looked scary...

jw1322

Steve;70808 said:
The shots look pretty good to me. I'm looking forward to checking out Afterlife when it's released on DVD. =]

lol nice. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to the theater to see this one, but I definitely want to see it!

O(+>

ProtoTypeRaavyn;70826 said:
oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*Dies*

This Is the First movie since the First movie that I have been UBER Excited About![/

I wouldn't be my dear. I can't stand the films at all, with their major story and character changes. I can't tell you the amount of times I thought I met a fan of RE and spark up a bit with happyness, only to discover that they start talking about the films as if it's the bible of RE... And after seing the pics, I hate them even more. Especially the comments below the pics...

"omg she is hawtness"

They might as well tape a drawing of tits to a spoon on a string, and move that around the screen and these idiots would still pay to watch...ergh, I just died a bit more inside knowing there's another RE film...

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
This is the First movie that in my Opinion has anything right in it. The Exacutioner looks Amazing they didn't **** him up like Nemises. I am deffinatly a fan of RE, not the movies (as I said I liked the first one but after that, they went offline)I love Love LOVE the Games.

Tyrant

I'm gonna wait for the trailer to see whether or not im gonna see it in movies or not xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think the pictures look great, Milla looks hawt as well haha!!
The films are always gonna be different from the games. I just try to enjoy it.

Revenantjack_2.0

I liked the first movie. I thought they were gonna tie in the storyline with the game that later in the series Jill and Chris will meet Alice somewhere and they'll fight Umbrella together. As for the 2nd movie, they included Jill, which stoked many fans but then she was still a second character. Then the 3rd was a complete failure. I hated most of it, especially Alice's new ridiculous super human abilities.

Well I'm gonna watch this anyway, maybe it'll suck maybe it won't. IMHO, the movie franchise still need a reboot.

O(+>

Just saw the trailer. It's....so bad...Like badly made fan fiction. Here, I can make a film.

It's called Resident Evil: Super Duper Over Powered Over Kill Spree. Alice crashes through a window backwards, firing guns...hang on, thats from this film...**** it, they took it from the Matrix, i'll take it from this...and she lands on a zombie, and shes like oh no, so she spins on it's stomach on her head, firing her Mac 10's, and it explodes, and then the axe guy comes in and hes like 'mmrrrhhhh' and shes like oh no, so he whacks the floor with the axe where alice just was, and then his trousers fall down, and she looks down and says 'hmm...i can see ur...' and then the camera crash zooms into her face as she says 'point', and that'll be a big laugh because it could mean the axe but it could mean his...oh i just got it, aaaahahaha im so funny, anyway, wesker comes in but stumbles over some loose paper, and alice sunset flips over him and drill kicks the axe guy.

And from there i'll build a sequel. Can I have my funding now?

Top Bottom