• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A new resident evil game is in the work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

A new trailer showing gameplay can be watched on the official project resistance site
https://www.project-resistance.com/it/

Also on the same site you can subscribe to a closed beta that will be available from the 4th of October to the 7th

Edit: there is a full 7 minutes gameplay here, if you look closely and read the info during the first second of the video you can read that the mastermind is working for Spencer and he is assisting Alex wesker in her research and kidnapping people for her experiments, this is actually a nice touch connecting the story...

Last edited by a moderator:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah - I want to like this, but it is not what I was looking forward to playing. I have been skipping the more recent spin off titles. If this gets a good enough review from any outlet, I'll probably give it a try.

It looks like fun - but I don't want to spend $60 to play it.

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah - I want to like this, but it is not what I was looking forward to playing. I have been skipping the more recent spin off titles. If this gets a good enough review from any outlet, I'll probably give it a try.

It looks like fun - but I don't want to spend $60 to play it.
It doesn't even look like a 60 dollar game, so probably they will put I half price

D

Deleted member 21244

Can this game be able to entertain the player for more than few matches? It could become boring after few hours

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Not horrible but it could just have been a 10 dollars dlc for resident evil 2 since it use the asset from resident evil 2
Well, it's not the game itself that bothers me, but the fact that they were hyping it up before TGS as the next big Resident Evil project. What was the point in creating a whole new website with a counter? To build up false expectations? They probably thought of it as a clever marketing move, but now it's backfiring at them instead. I see a lot of negative and apathetic responses on both YouTube and Facebook from people that were expecting... something else.

This is the sort of game you just instantly reveal at a game show, with no prior knowledge about it.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I could probably play for about 8-10 hours before getting bored looking at the game design. If they add more locations and enemy types... specifically NEW enemy types and locations - it could add a lot more value to the property.

D

Deleted member 21244

Well, it's not the game itself that bothers me, but the fact that they were hyping it up before TGS as the next big Resident Evil project. What was the point in creating a whole new website with a counter? To build up false expectations? They probably thought of it as a clever marketing move, but now it's backfiring at them instead. I see a lot of negative and apathetic responses on both YouTube and Facebook from people that were expecting... something else.

This is the sort of game you just instantly reveal at a game show, with no prior knowledge about it.
They did the same things whit operation raccon city, the fact is that they never say that it was resident evil 3 remake or 8, they Infact say that it was a new resident evil project, it's just our fault if we misunderstand things... Infact I take my hype very low... The website was created because they crest a website for every game it came out...
It's just an innocent spin off to passing the time while we wait for the next main resident evil game

D

Deleted member 21244

Capcom just revealed that the game will contain a single player campaign and that It will not be selled at full price...
Also project resistance will not be the title of this game

D

Deleted member 21244

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Mr. X from REmake 2 appears in the game as seen in the trailer.

I take it this means it's canon and not set in some alternate universe?

Capcom just revealed that the game will contain a single player campaign and that It will not be selled at full price...
Also project resistance will not be the title of this game

So it IS Outbreak 3.

I knew it.

D

Deleted member 21244

Mr. X from REmake 2 appears in the game as seen in the trailer.

I take it this means it's canon and not set in some alternate universe?

So it IS Outbreak 3.

I knew it.
It appear to be Canon since the mastermind is working for Spencer in helping Alex wesker in her research...
We still don't know if it's outbreak 3, for now it's called project resistance but it's not the name of the game

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Daniel_Fabron

Another interesting tidbit that was seemingly released and not noted.

The Mastermind is this Daniel Fabron character. Although it does imply that there are multiple Mastermind characters with different final monsters that they can release in their level. Daniel is the Mastermind of The Nest2 location. Or that is the ONLY location and he is the ONLY mastermind. But I feel like it will be multiple levels.

Does he remind you of anyone??? It also says he worked with Alex Wesker. Interesting...

D

Deleted member 21244

https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Daniel_Fabron

Another interesting tidbit that was seemingly released and not noted.

The Mastermind is this Daniel Fabron character. Although it does imply that there are multiple Mastermind characters with different final monsters that they can release in their level. Daniel is the Mastermind of The Nest2 location. Or that is the ONLY location and he is the ONLY mastermind. But I feel like it will be multiple levels.

Does he remind you of anyone??? It also says he worked with Alex Wesker. Interesting...
It appears that there are multiple level in the final game not just the one seen in the gameplay

D

Deleted member 21244

Project resistance producer confined that you Wil be able to choose between three different mastermind at start, each of them will have different abilities...

I also say that whit time more mastermind and survivor will be added to the game

D

Deleted member 21244

I have been choosen to play the project resistance beta that will start October 4th and will end October 7th... I will give you guys my impression of it, and if it is worth playing as soon as the beta start

Top Bottom