• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A crow lady? (or guy)

mastermind

good point i didnt catch that oh well who ever it is it will be a surprise so no point in trying to figure it out nowing capcom.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Lol still trying to figure it out..its really not that long till release date. no one will know the face of the crow person until we all get through the game.:D

Nathan

going through the female characters from the resident evil universe it doesn't not leave too many people who it could be, the only real possibilities are Jill and Claire. Maybe sherry but does chris know her?
And as for jill being dead, it doesn't stop her from being the crow lady, as we know wesker was killed in resi 1. but thanks to the virus he came back. so it is down to jill or claire in my opinon, but who ever it is i am very excited to find out woooooooooo! RESI 5 just over 2 weeks away!

Mark-o

i think it was just a poster because why would jill's grave be in africa? they mostliky put it out to shock everyone.

MoleMan

I personally believe that the Crow Lady is Jill. The crow represents death and perhaps she was infected with the plagas, so as not to die, kindof like Wesker, and she is now evil. The ending scene with Chris and her grave could be after the plagas has been extracted..?

Trinity

I wouldn't like that...Jill was always S.T.A.R.S. a major symbol of good..Turning her evil is a -no go- for me :(

Exar

The Writer
For me it has to be Jill, Rebbeca or Claire.

Reasons for it...

1. From previous Resident Evil games, these are the three people he has
interacted and had some kind of history with them

2. It cannot be Ada or Sherry, as Chris does not know either of them. there is a reason for why (if you see the newest trailer) Wesker says "to see US"
meaning it has to be somebody that he knows...

3. There has to be a meaning behind the whole Jill is dead thing...I mean why would Capcom just tell us this...Jill will somehow be part of the story later in the game...

Nathan

I like completely agree with thos three points Exar, but don't think it would be rebecca, i think that would be a bit anti-climax, not much shock value their.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i dunno why, but i never thought it could be rebecca...although i agree with Nathan, it would be abit anti-climax if it was her.. LoL..none the less we'll all still be holding our breath the second it comes to that scene in the trailer, when wesker pulls the mask off..

i'd laugh if it turned out to be someone like barry in disguise =P

:D:D:D

cooliozombie

There is no longer any doubt that it isnt jill. it has to be. first of all, in the play god trailer at the very end it depicts her grave which might have upset some gamers into thinking that she dies within the game which she might but i belive this is a coverup to hide the fact that she is this crow person. Next, in the Uroburos trailer wesker says to chris that he thought he would be more excited to see them, chris replies to saying, "them?" then wesker says he is so slow and goes to unmask the person. it is obvious it is jill because why would it show her grave in a trailer and why would there be so many secrets about this crow character if it wasnt someone of great importance like jill? it think it is jill and u can comment on whether u think it is or it isnt freely and i dont intend on closing this thread so keep posting!

CiaFutureK

I'm pretty sure it's Jill. Mainly because okay...Chris apparaently found out Jill was dead before the game even started, so right now, in his mind, she's dead. Then later in the game, when Wesker takes the hood off of the Bird Lady he says "I thought you would be happy (or something) to see us" then Chris says "Us"? So, yeah It must have been someone Chris Knew and he would be really surprised to see this person. So, yeah Jill, He thinks she's dead, then SURPRISE she's alive. :D

Valmar

Ok, i know a kept pushing that it was sherry, i still think its her, but i am now considering rebeca. if i remembered right, rebeca was chris' partner in the original RE, not jill (when i say his partner means the one helping him in the game)

Top Bottom