• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 A crow lady? (or guy)

RegeneratorHater24

Heck Yes! Does anyone know if the multiplayer is going to be just through Xbox Live or can you play from your house with 2 controllers?? (kinda off topic but I need to know)

cooliozombie

U mean like split-screen? I sure hope so! That would be awesome! Also I hope that there is something like a mercinaries mode where u can play as this crow lady!

RegeneratorHater24

I'm positive that they are doing the Live Co-op but I want to know if you can play in the same house. And Mercenaries as the crow lady would be cool

cooliozombie

Oooooooooh a side story with this new character like in re4 with ada would be awesome! So would a sheva side story! :D

Melkoret

I dont think that person is the merchant. Especially since he's in a CUTSCENE with what appears to be one of the bad-lady people of the game!

Unsure if weathor male or female at this point now...

re4vixen

Alright guys,this is my theory as to how it could be Ada.
At the end of re4 Ada retreived that sample for Wesker,right?
Prehaps Wesker used the sample to create this new breed of parasite we see here in the re5 trailer. Ada was last known to be with wesker as far as we know yes? Prehaps after Wesker created this new parasite, he may have put one in Ada too. If you look at the trailer,wesker has the same red eyes as the crow lady,so it could be a possibility right? But I guess we won't find out any more about Ada until Degeneration.

clayford13

well i dont think its a guy, causei think in the play god trailer, when its a close up of its legs, you can see those boots like jill wore in re3.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=489.msg16849#msg16849 date=1228788284]
Oh. O.O
cool if it is i geuss...
[/quote]yea ^^ i want the game so bad

Mark-o

well I just watched a new trailer off my 360 and the crow lady is someone Chris knows... wesker asked Chris I would have thought you would have been happy to see us and starts to uncover her face (it’s a girl 100% from the noise and jaw) can’t wait to see who it is Jill or Claire (chris never met sharie or ada)

mastermind

ya its a bit to read. also just a theory thought up by me a long time ago.

Even though chris never met sherry she could still be something to chris cause she got infected with the g-virus. though she was "cured" howdo we know that ir worked. by saying "i thought you would have been happy to see us" it might have something to do with the fact that she might still have traces of G in her that was created by birkin which is umbrela and he's devoted to destroying every trace of umbrella that there is. or he could be mentioning the relationship between claire and sherry. also what if wesker somehow got custody of sherry and injected some of his blood into her hence the eyes being red cause tchnically wesker is dead and the only reason why he is still around is cause the virus he injected himself with before waking tyrant in the first game. that or he might have gotten ahold of Sheva if this is near the end of the game.

Mark-o

No she was next to chris and I don't this it's her. it was just said in a way like look and I think it has to be claire or jill like I can see it. I have been playing their games for years from 0 to 4 and one thing I know is capcom loves those shockers.

Top Bottom