• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2009!!

A_Wesker123

The Original
Kinda late and kinda early but i'd just like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and hope that they all had a nice Christmas. :D

I wish you all the best in 2009.

Sephiroxas

Late and early huh? :eek: :p

I always have trouble getting used to writing down 2009. Hope things go well for everyone. Happy new year. ^_^

Hoady

Tonights going to be a big night lets hope everyone here is home safely by tomorrow morning.:p

A-Virus300

My notebooks are gonna have 2008 for the 1st two months :p

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I'll post something l8er on!!!

Trinity

:LOL: Happy New Year...We should make a party...Hoady and me can bring some kangaroo strippers,and tell the cow spies to chill out if they hear glass braking :D

Hoady

Yes i will have a 17th and Trinity you will have your 19th then we will combine our powers and make an awesome party.I'll fly to montenegro and bring the strippers you tell the cows to relax then we will host it at your house.

Hoady

Yes that sounds glorious so the alcohols all taken care of also theres beds right because whats worse then waking up on a strangers floor or in a park?:huh::p

Just for a celebration i can start off the night with my first cocktail(make that 6) what would you recommend trinity?A martini?A bloody mary?A sex on the beach?

Hoady

Sex on the beach sounds more enticing but i'd rather get drunk quicker*grabs 2 of each*.

Top Bottom