• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Zombies finally return but why?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Zombies go by several classifications. There is no one kind. There are numerous types that can act, think, and do things differently depending on the situation. I like RE6 take on it from previous titles. A zombie charging and jumping at you is much more threatening then one walking at a snails pace tripping over itself. How RE6 zombies will act is in the link I posted.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Zombie_(Resident_Evil_6)
whoa !!!! wait a minute here !!! these zombies are made by an airborne virus it says...........why is leon, helena, and the girls dad immune in tall oaks ? this is a huge deal now that i saw this on your link !!!!! How the hell is Capcom going to explain this to everyone that the heroes of the game and some random folks are just immune ??? was it as simple as a gas grenade that was thrown into a crowd that would just disperse in a 20 foot radius outside ??? -was Leon and the rest of the people not outside or vise versa where this crowd was in a room ??? - I did hear the guy talking about the fog though so it had to be outside at maybe the presidents rally, but wait he was inside when Leon saw him ? Very confusing..maybe it takes awhile after the virus incubates whithin the bronchial tubes then spreads through out the veins inside the host ?? HMMM....... this is a whole new ball game here !! Well have to see how the rest of the creatures were made weather by airborne, bite, maybe even water supply in china and europe or perhaps passed on by animals or insect bites , soooo many different things !!! hahaha, scaring you guys i bet but this stuff really happens in biological warfare. Umbrella, Neo-Umbrella, Ada, or carla is stepping it up a notch in killing the human race for sure... -So many things we dont know yet on the characters and the story, this is really shaping up to be good!! Any info you guys have lets hear it!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
whoa !!!! wait a minute here !!! these zombies are made by an airborne virus it says...........why is leon, helena, and the girls dad immune in tall oaks ? this is a huge deal now that i saw this on your link !!!!! How the hell is Capcom going to explain this to everyone that the heroes of the game and some random folks are just immune ??? was it as simple as a gas grenade that was thrown into a crowd that would just dispurse in a say 20 foot radius outside ??? -was Leon and the rest of the people not outside or vise versa where this crowd was in a room ??? - I did hear the guy talking about the fog though so it had to be outside at maybe the presidents rally, but wait he was inside when Leon saw him ? Very confusing..maybe it takes awhile after the virus incubates whithin the bronchial tubes the spreads through out the veins inside the host ?? HMMM....... this is a whole new ball game here !! Well have to see how the rest of the creatures were made weather by airborne, bite, maybe even water supply in china and europe or perhaps passed on by animals or insect bites , soooo many different things !!! hahaha, scaring you guys i bet but this stuff really happens in biological warfare. Umbrella, Neo-Umbrella, Ada, or carla is stepping it up a notch in killing the human race for sure... -So many things we dont know yet on the characters and the story, this is really shaping up to be good!! Any info you guys have lets hear it!
Lol that's what I said. I have no clue how they are not affected by it if its in the air they're breathing. Hopefully this isn't a plot hole that won't go unexplained.

HELLBOY1980

Lol that's what I said. I have no clue how they are not affected by it if its in the air they're breathing. Hopefully this isn't a plot hole that won't go unexplained.
- I have to wait to play my demo in September so I will deffinetly be looking into the playthrough with Leon !! Its another big boo boo on their part with the airplane scene with Leon.........If all of a sudden the pilots and crew members are zombies they would be too !!!! - They recycle the air back and forth through out a plane If you have a poor immune system and 1 person on the plane is sick and you on a flight say more than two hours you will be sick from even a cold or the sniffles youll get it! -this is a heavy duty airborne virus and they are on a plane and Leons just fine ???? wtf !!!! oh,,,,,,,they also crash and hes just fine too! lol

Jay

K.I.N.G.
- I have to wait to play my demo in September so I will deffinetly be looking into the playthrough with Leon !! Its another big boo boo on their part with the airplane scene with Leon.........If all of a sudden the pilots and crew members are zombies they would be too !!!! - They recycle the air back and forth through out a plane If you have a poor immune system and 1 person on the plane is sick and you on a flight say more than two hours you will be sick from even a cold or the sniffles youll get it! -this is a heavy duty airborne virus and they are on a plane and Leons just fine ???? wtf !!!! oh,,,,,,,they also crash and hes just fine too! lol
I'll be shocked if one of the main cast falls to the virus and changes by the end of it. We may have to kill one of our beloved heroes. Wouldn't that be something? Can't wait to find out.

HELLBOY1980

I'll be shocked if one of the main cast falls to the virus and changes by the end of it. We may have to kill one of our beloved heroes. Wouldn't that be something? Can't wait to find out.
- that would be great! if its sherry and jake has to kill her and he blames chris and takes over umbrella in his fathers spot, lol

Reactions: Jay

TyrannoSpank

Yea theres many kinds of zombies. And whatever kind george made or whats in other movies/games doesn't matter. When I think Resident Evil zombie kind, to me they are the zombies that are slow, far from intelligent, and just want to eat/kill. I think the smartest thing RE zombie can do is lie in wait, like in RE2, you see some just layin there but move their head when you walk around. But even then its smart enough to know we can see it following our movements lol. Still have to wait and see about the new ones I guess.

I don't think the airborn thing is to hard to explain though. The initial release could be airborn and infect all those it reaches, but it could die out quickly, leaving the already infected to be the means to infect more?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
if its so pointless than walk away, be my guest.:D
Might as well have added an edit on my previous post but i decided to quote so u notice, just want to clear this up xD
I thought u misquoted the previous post so I didnt pay attention to the video but yh jeez they actually added the attack basically the same as it was in the Chronicles.
Point is that as I said before I was merely stating possible reasons to why they would give them weapons in terms of gameplay and I said "so they have at least some kind of ranged attack," the reason that they might have added them cuz of the need of a ranged attack is still valid as they might have put it in to have variety in terms of attacks both close quarters and ranged but yh as before thats just a possibility. They didnt necessarily need to add the weapons cuz of ranged attack needs but after all with zombies just puking at u it would be quite monotonous in terms of gameplay, dont u think ;) But im sure theres people like u who would rather prefer that than the zombies having weapons at all :p Everyone got their own preferences and I wasnt arguing about those but merely giving reasons why theyd do one thing rather than the other without involving my personal preference of things, ya know. Hope you understand ^^

Lonesurvivor2127

whoa !!!! wait a minute here !!! these zombies are made by an airborne virus it says...........why is leon, helena, and the girls dad immune in tall oaks ? this is a huge deal now that i saw this on your link !!!!! How the hell is Capcom going to explain this to everyone that the heroes of the game and some random folks are just immune ??? was it as simple as a gas grenade that was thrown into a crowd that would just disperse in a 20 foot radius outside ??? -was Leon and the rest of the people not outside or vise versa where this crowd was in a room ??? - I did hear the guy talking about the fog though so it had to be outside at maybe the presidents rally, but wait he was inside when Leon saw him ? Very confusing..maybe it takes awhile after the virus incubates whithin the bronchial tubes then spreads through out the veins inside the host ?? HMMM....... this is a whole new ball game here !! Well have to see how the rest of the creatures were made weather by airborne, bite, maybe even water supply in china and europe or perhaps passed on by animals or insect bites , soooo many different things !!! hahaha, scaring you guys i bet but this stuff really happens in biological warfare. Umbrella, Neo-Umbrella, Ada, or carla is stepping it up a notch in killing the human race for sure... -So many things we dont know yet on the characters and the story, this is really shaping up to be good!! Any info you guys have lets hear it!

The virus is released by the blue fog that's produced by that one b.o.w (the one that looks like it has eyes all over it.) You have to be around and breath in the blue fog it releases to be infected and also bitten. But i think you have to have to be right there when the gas is released or its disappears. They show it in the first trailer i believe. The father was infected his daughter just killed him before he could turn.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
The virus is released by the blue fog that's produced by that one b.o.w (the one that looks like it has eyes all over it.) You have to be around and breath in the blue fog it releases to be infected and also bitten. But i think you have to have to be right there when the gas is released or its disappears. They show it in the first trailer i believe. The father was infected his daughter just killed him before he could turn.
How the virus infects host is still unknown. All we know is its by breathing it in, injected, or bitten. You can read up on it here.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/C-Virus

Top Bottom