• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie role-play

Tallahassee

am i with you?
do we have radio contacts?
well this is based that were on different floors
and have radio contact.
Pauls story
After splitting up with lara Paul enters a large hallway. As he starts walking the dor behind him opens and a horde of about 5 shambles in. using his shotgun he blows the group away.but a couple rise again. Paul tries to run but they get too close for comfort so he turns around and dispatches them. At the end of the hall he steps into a room with a computer. He having been trained in computers at collage set to learning any information he could. He learned that the iris
was on the 3rd floor. By looking through the cameras in the building he learned that the path to the iris was full of the undead....and a security system that would scare steven hawkings.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara goes to the 3rd floor, she sets a belt of grenades ,opens the Elevater door, pulls a pin and and throws it, all of the grenades explode and the lazer security systom is triggered,

"wonder if they cut?:"

Lara throws a piece of cloth and the Lazer Moves to the cloth and burns it

"they burn and are triggered by Movement, Paul , Try to disarm it, i would go through the air vents but there are some in there too. " [there is raidio contact, through headsets]

L

Lurker
name:Vince Rangt
proffesion: none
apperance:Black, long emo hair. Dark Black long sleeved shirt. Dark blue jeans. and Black sneakers
weapons: Dual pistols from his parents drawers, and a kitchen knife, and a grenade from his dads army pack.
supplies:First aid kit from his dad who was once in the army, food, non-contaminated water.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara gets passed the lazers and finds the Only way to reverse the effects of the T virus is ****terd in pieces. "DAMN IT" Lara Notices a man in the nearby park (is he black?) she uses her Headset to get a closer look, " he's not undead" and she rushes twords him jumping over Zombies on the way. *Zombies begin to Approch Vince Rangt*

L

Lurker
Vince Throws a grenade distracting and killing some then kills the rest with pistols. "what the hell are those things" Vnice said clueless with what was going on.

L

Lurker
Im fine *points a gun to lara`s head* better get out of here if yo want to live.

L

Lurker
Fine *draws gun away* and takes knife out* dont try anything crazy or you will be down in seconds. So how did you survive this outbreak.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i was "raiding the VCI Office tower (company like Umbrella) *points at the tower behind her* "i thaught that i could find a cure but their files are dead and so are the scientist that have the access codes. They Had an Artifact called the Iris, it could have helped but it was smashed" *puts pistols away*

L

Lurker
ok *loads a tranquilizer round into my gun (wow i spelled it right) and shoots lara* dont get eaten.

James_Barrett

Name: Roy Miller
Profession: Police Officer/S.W.A.T.
Appearence: 6'1" , Dark Brown hair, Hazel Eyes

Gear:

1.Combat/Bulletproof Vest, Police Uniform, Combat Boots
2.H&K USP Handgun, Mossberg 500 Shotgun
3.Shotgun Bandolier, Police Belt

Like this?

Top Bottom