• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie role-play

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Attaching the flashlight to the side of his M4, Josh entered the mansion lobby. 'Holy crap" he muttered once he saw the extent of an attack. Soldiers bodies littered all over the hall. Josh walked over to a computer terminal in the lobby. He activated it, still logged in.

He managed to find a shortcut to the CCTV cameras that lay in concealed parts of the large mansion. He observed a deformed creature looking right at the camera. Josh jumped back at what he saw. He switched the camera view to a hallway somewhere deeper in the mansion. Dozens of zombies where approaching. He switched to another camera... One that was right above his head. He realized that the creatures were coming. He readied his M4, loaded his M203, and prayed to God that he'd survive.

Creature after creature, he shot them down. Click. His gun ran out of ammo. Realizing he had the M203 grenade primed, he aimed, praying again. He fired and was knocked to the ground. He lay unconscious.
He thought he died. He lay watching the ceiling, dazed and confused.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
"sounds like more Undead, we need to fill the place with gas and gasoline, i'll set what explosives i have in my bag,lets move,"

Lara sets here bag on the ground and pulls some C4 and Remote Grenades, She runs around setting them on the support pillars, and the grenades on Fire extunqueshers," we need to get out, and i'll blow the charges, those things downstairs are getting closer, there are Parachutes in Natla's office, and you need to get to the roof, i'll meet you there"

(Is Paul in the mansion lara was earlier)

Tallahassee

walks up to the roof.looks at the area around the building.the zeds were everywhere.they had all gathered around the building where paul and laura were....."hey laura.if we blow this itll attract more zombies to this area making the roads easier!"

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
" yeah, and if we blow it, it'll kill all the Zombies, and hopefuly the those Bastards downstairs, i'm ready."

Lara runs upstairs , grabs a Chute, "ok, i'm going to jump through the skylight and reach for you"

Lara flips up to the roof and throws here grapple to him, he grabs it and she pulls him up.

" not i'm going to use my grenade launcher and clear a path below, then we run like hell and i blow the place up"

Lara shoots, and they dive off the building, open the chutes, and land.

"there's a bike over there, i can hotwire it and we can blow the tower, watch my back" *Hands him Her .50 calibur pistols*

Tallahassee

ooc:you mean a motorcycle?
pauls story.
grabs lauras pistols.using them he kills 5
zombies and melees another.looks at laura.
"you almost done?"then he shoots a zombie in the face decapitating it.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Josh managed to pull himself up, despite the weight of his M4, his tactical plate carrier, and helmet. He discovered that he took out all the creatures. he moved through the door in which the creatures had shuffled through. He noticed there was another door opened. He peeked in to see the hideously huge creature. He was swiped outside, through a window, landing 2 stories down.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
"Done, Get On NOW !!!"

they get on the Motorcycle, and Speed twords the mansion, Lara Blows the tower and they hear Horrid sounds. (Got to go for a while, i'm Playing Left 4 Dead, and is the other guy in the mansion ???)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=Jason-Voorhees link=topic=667.msg19086#msg19086 date=1229736783]
"Done, Get On NOW !!!"

they get on the Motorcycle, and Speed twords the mansion, Lara Blows the tower and they hear Horrid sounds. (Got to go for a while, i'm Playing Left 4 Dead, and is the other guy in the mansion ???)
[/quote]
[Who? My character Josh?]

Josh wakes up, looking up at the window he was just flung out of. He picked himself up, only to see a bat fly towards him. He had never seen a bat. He pulled out his GLOCK and fired one shot. It hit right in the head of the infected bat.

He managed to find an entrance, in the form of a window, about 5 feet up. Josh was 6 feet 3, so it was no problem. The irony, is that he had entered the hallway the creatures had come into. He heard a motorcycle, and then an explosion.

Tallahassee

pauls story
dismounts of the motorcycle and races to the door of the mansion.he opens it with his glock held in front of him."anyone here?"

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Josh heard a voice. It was muffled, probably coming from a fair distance. He shouldered his M4, and moved towards the lobby, slowly. He always kept one eye down his EOTech, in fear of that creature cornering him, ripping his head off, and... Well, killing him.

He moved towards the door, and noticed a shadow. He thought it could be a creature. He grabbed the door knob, and thrusted it open. He was surprised by what he saw.

Tallahassee

"hey laura i hear-"runs into josh.paul immediatly steps back and raises his gun.
"freeze!"

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=alecrayrocks link=topic=667.msg19098#msg19098 date=1229738882]
"hey laura i hear-"runs into josh.paul immediatly steps back and raises his gun.
"freeze!"
[/quote]
Josh looked at his gun. Then the young mans gun. He let out a laugh. "Come on kid. Seriously, you wouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight,' he joked. "But seriously, who the hell are you?'

Tallahassee

" first,have you been bitten? oh and my reflexes are better so i could have shot first.youve got a big laggy gun and ive got a small lightweight one."

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
'I'm a U.S Army sniper, kid,' Josh said. 'Not only will the 5.556 bullet go through yourr head, but I am wearing ballistic plating. And also, I am not infected. Are you?'

Josh, hands still on his M4, loaded another mag. This time, he attached a second mag.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Josh kept his M4 trained on the young man. Not taking his weapon off him for a single second.

"No. Unless you count several f**k ugly creatures. and one giant creature,' Josh said, with a bitter tone.

he noticed a young woman enter the building.
"You need ammo, I need answers.''

Top Bottom