• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie role-play

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
" Natla was experimenting but someone stole the virus and the vial broke in the lab and her Pets mutated and the dead became zombies"

Tallahassee

"i was a cop in the w.p.d(wolf police department) i found laura and weve been working together.were looking for survivors....want to work together?"

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
"i know Natla was carefull, so it couldn't have been her, but one of her workers. we need to rest , lets find a couple of rooms, and rest"

They go upstairs and find a couple of rooms, they check every single part of their rooms and lock the doors. Lara puts on her Jean Jacket and jeans that she custom made, they retain heat.

Lara's New outfit
1a1e.jpg

A-Virus300

"I think I can help you out in this....my experience and knowledge from the med-school is gonna help us with this"

3d-agent

Character sheet.
Name; Jason K. White.
profession: unknown.
appearance: long black hair, gray eyes, white T shirt, blue jeans pant, and black leather jacket.
age; 22
Blood; O+ve.
Height: 6'1".
Weapons: Desert eagle with 4 extra clips.
supplies: Flash light, and his dog tags.
Location: In a car crashed on the side of the road to wolf city.

A-Virus300

"oh look, a crashed car, but the only car in the area. We might get it to work"
All of them run to the car but as they look inside, Mark pulls his weapon and points it at the guy in the car who seems to be unconscious. The guy opens his eyes, and he says "Wha-what...." he holds his head tight "what happened?"
Mark cools down and pull his gun away.
Lara helps the guy to come out of the car.
He is injured slightly in his arms.

3d-agent

i have to put my story first...than u'll meet that guy...sorry A-Virus300...but have to do it now...!

Jason K. White Story.
Jason woke up in a car crashed aside of the road in to a big tree, as he came to his senses he feel pain in his head and left fore arm, his arm wasn't bleeding but it hurts bad.. he might have fractured it in crash..and suddenly he fell more pain in his head as he try to remember how did he get here?

But he couldn't recall a single thing, not even his name...he rest his head aside and waited for couple of second and than start searching the dash board, but couldn't find any thing but than he fell something round his neck, he pull it out and it was his dog tags,

Name, Jason K. White.
Blood: O+ve.
DOB: Dec-12-1986

and that's the only thing he finds out about him self...he fell little better cuz at least he know his name now. He search other parts of the dash board but couldn't find any thing not even car license...he gathered some strength and comes out of his car..he find himself on the side of the road, he saw his car which was crashed pretty badly in to a big tree..he was very very lucky to be alive. Not know where he came from and where was he going makes him feel worry, but his thoughts were disturbed by the distant gunshot.

He search his wreaked car and found a gun which has written Desert Eagle 0.05 on it side, and 4 extra clips and a flash light, he picked and wore the quite new black leather jacket that he found on the back seat of his car, he took all other things and started to walk in the direction where gunshot came from. After 20mins or so he found himself at the big board which reads

"Welcome to the Wolf City".

He was feeling a little dizzy..but again he heard gunshots and tried to run in that direction...but he only manage to walk bit faster...

[I'll update my story latter, dont involve me yet]

Tallahassee

ooc:he said dont involve him yet.

PAULS STORY:
After settling down in his room Paul heard a light tapping. Paul walked outside his door and looked up.Right above paul was a creature that Paul had never seen. In its mouth was a human arm and blood was dripping down it like a fountain.
cloverfield-monster1.jpg

Paul cried "HOLY SH**!SH**!SH**! he ran inside his bed room and grabbed his pistol and started firing.the creature jumped on him.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[Hahahahahaha, the fan art of the Cloverfield monster!]

"Holy... Crap." Shouted Josh as he witnessed the mostrosity,dropping the lifeless, ragdoll arm from it's monstrous teeth. Josh raised his M4, looked through the red dot of his EOTech sight, and squeezed the trigger.

The monstrosity shrugged the bullets off as if Josh was firing sand from his catapult. He tried the M203, no effect. It was useless.

3d-agent

Jason K. White Story continue.

Jason manages to walk faster as his vision clears, but his head and arms still huts, he noticed the chaos in the streets, car crashed into each other, road blocks, barricade its chaos clearly chaos.

But he didn't understand why there are no peoples no police no sign of life? its like city of dead, he keeps walking in the same direction after couple of minutes he saw a man and a woman performing cannibal act on a girl they were eating her in a narrow alley.

The girl is probably dead as she didn't move or screamed, she was in her early teen might be 12 or 13, her blond hairs were wet in her own blood, he got scared and pointed his gun at them they were about 7 or 8 feet away from him, the man saw him and moan, his eyes were white as he is dead but he wasn't dead the blood was dripping down from mouth as he stands like a very sick man started walk toward Jason, the woman did the same.

Jason was scared but in his senses he hold tight his gun and squeeze the trigger fired two bullets in the man's heart, the blood came out of his mouth as he grounded, couple more shots to the woman, they both fell on the ground, Jason got even more shocked as they keep crawling towards him, "what the hell" he screamed they were supposed to be dead after taking those shota of his DE in the heart, he keeps firing at them while backing up and one bullet hit the woman in the head and she stopped moving, than he point the gun at man's head and click his gun gone empty, he had few extra clips in his back pocket, he hurriedly load the second clip in the gun and saw the girl was trying to stand and moan like the man did, she was dead a minute ago but she was standing and barely walking towards him, he didn't shoot because he was scared he started to run in the opposite direction he didn't know where did he got the strength to run, but he was running, he dodged few more undeads in the run instinctively, and than suddenly stopped as he found himself in a narrow alley, dead end.

There are 5 or 8 deads were following him in the alley, he pointed his DE at them while breathing heavily, the only way out of the alley was covered by the walking deads, they were about 15 feet away from him and walking slowly towards him, he know it he could not kill them all that quickly..he look around and saw a trash drum he tucked the gun in his pant and jumped on it and try to grab the ladder which was about ten feet above the ground, the drum was 5 feet so he didn't have to work hard to reach it.

He screamed while he tried to pull himself up on the ladder, as his arm hurts and he almost loose the grip but somehow manages to hold on. He climbs the ladder and entered in a room through a window and shut it, and looked out to those creatures who were moaning, and than at the sky, he know its going to be dark soon.

The room was clear and well lit so he could see every thing clearly, from the rooms layout it looks like it belong to a girl as he saw the makeup goods on the dressing table. It looks like no one was here in couple of days as there were slight dust on everything, He was holding his arm, it was hurting real bad. He moved to the table and look at himself in the mirror like he is looking at a complete stranger, after couple of secs he said with faint smile "so thats how do i look like, not bad Mr.Jason". He has few minor scratches on his face, but nothing bad.

He walked toward the door which he thought leads out of this room but the door was lock from out side. "So i am trapped" he said and sat on the bed while holding his head in his hands, and start thinking everything backwards, it goes black when he reach the car, he couldn't recall anything before that, his head starts hurting badly, as he tried to think harder..he started feeling dizzy, a thought of knowing nothing makes him feel more bad, he didn't know where would he go after finding the way out of this apartment, what are those creatures how and what did happen to this city...he had so many questions but not a single answer.

He pointed his gun at the door as some one was trying to unlock it...his arm and head was hurting and his vision was all blurred...he fell that he is going to fall on the ground...

[sorry for that long writing but it was necessary, now u can join the scene]

3d-agent

Thanks..glad u like it, I'll try to keep it that way.. :p 8)

and whoever is going to open the door Jason might shot him/her..so be careful...cuz of his condition its inevitable.. 8)

Just a hint so we could keep the story as it suites better...hope it works. :)

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara Throws a Sicky Grnade at the thing and it does little, so she grabs her 50.cal Rifle and shoots it in the head, warm puss and blood spray everywhere, and it falls to the ground. "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT".

Lara straps her guns and walks around

Tallahassee

pauls story
"i dont know!now will somebody help me up?i think i broke my ankle!"paul tries to stand but yelps

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara Runs over, she sets his cracked ankle and wraps it, there is the smell of smoke and then the heat of flame. "we got to go" Lara grabs Paul and drags him to the bike, puts him on, they drive off into the distance. "there is a powerful weopon that i found when i was a kid, it's called the Iris, it could help us, but we need to get to the VCI tower in the next town (VCI is pretty much like Umbrella)"

they ride to the VCI tower, " you check downstairs and i'll climb to the 13th floor to lood for it, it's a high security place so stay alert"

Lara is now in a Black Catsuit, it also has a headset that she connects to the one she gave Paul (they stoped at one of Lara's mansions near here to get ammo and equipment, Now has a M5 rifle and Some Mini SMGs

catsuit
lara_catsuit.jpg

M5
gsg5-1.jpg

Mini SMG
Miniuzi.jpg

Lara's Pistols
ddeeagle.jpg

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
[the others are at Lara's Mansion with the security systoms and heavy iron gate keeping them safe.]

[you are looking for some useful information, Natla has ties with VCI]

[Lara set it and gave you a walking stick and a bottle of powerful painkillers]

This is the Iris

trainiris-1.jpg

it can level mountains and with the equiptment here we can destroy Wolf city and cover it up,

Lara Busts through a vent on the 13th floor. There are lazers and she rolls under them and to a grate, the climbs up and goes into a room full of zombies, "they must have worked here"

she snipes them with her M5 and moves on, "the Iris is Heavily guarded, i need the card keys to open the labs ,and a High Security pass to get to the iris room.

"Find anything yet, i'd check the security office first,"

[i forgot to tell you i gave you an AK-47 with alot of ammo and 2 loaded 45 magnums]

Top Bottom