• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie role-play

Tallahassee

(i dont know if you can see it but in my last post i had wrote this.He walked a block or two and looked around.not a survivor in sight.....He heard moaning and looked around. all around him where the walking dead.he checked his back."Dang!" he yelled. he had forgot his shotgun in the townhouse.he pulled out his glock and fired a couple of shots but he knew he was going to die. all the sudden a hummer appeared out of nowhere.it ran a path straight through the zombies and then 3 men in uniform jumped out guns ablazing.the other two shooting at the zombies the third came to paul and said "im lt.williams of the us.marines im going to need you to come with us.")

this is now.

pauls story:
Paul yells "wait!I see another survivor!"
the soldiers turn around and see the now standing lara croft right beside paul.

A-Virus300

In a near by building, Mark walks and sees the people, uninfected including Paul and Lara, and he breaks the window, and both notice him coming down through the ladders near by, but as he was coming down, right at the window he was getting down from stood a zombie.
Lara yells "Watch out!" As Mark look up the zombie already jumped down, falling, taking Mark along with him on the ride. Both fell in a large garbage bin, and Mark is stuck with the zombie inside the bin. Noise of movement can be heard as Lara came close, before she reaches the bin to save him, a gun shot is heard with a lightening. The movement stops. Lara freezes, wonders what happened.
She peeks inside, and a hand reaches out, and grabs Lara by the hand.
It's Mark, he's alive and he walks out of the bin with help from Lara

Tallahassee

Paul runs over to the scene."you okay?my name is paul."paul looks at the soldiers.they were being devoured."We need to find someplace safe to stay for the night!"looks around a horde is getting near paul lara and mark.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara stole some weapons from Natla's Building, A pistol Grip ShotGun fully loaded (8 shells) and a box of shells (30) and a Pair of 50 Calubur Pistols with Full Clips (15 each) and 15 extra clips in her bag, she gives Paul the Shotgun and shells and Mark a Mini SMG with full Clip and 2 extra (50 rounds)

Lara notices a shiny case and it has guns and ammo in it, but there is no time to grab it so Lara Grapples it with her Magnetic Grapple Gun (like Ada's but magnetic) and pulls it to her, the sprint Back into Natla's Building and bar the Door and close the emergency shutters, the only problem is Natla has the keys locked in one of the the 30 some labs to reopen them.

"It should Be Safe , we should find the kitchins and eat something"

Tallahassee

Paul slings the shotgun on his back.looks around and then walks into the kitchen. Makes a sandwich and eats it."were we bedding?if you want you two can have the beds and I'll sleep on the floor.oh and either of you want to help me search the rest of this building?".

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
"this building has apartments upstairs, the key cards are in Natla's office upstairs, but the elevators on this side of the tower are broken (the building is split in two and connected by walkways and sidewalks, and lara shot the cords to the ones on this side earlier(this is what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B5z7LBrIaA)

so lara grabs some ammo and takes the stairs and wonders around, she runs into a couple zombies but nothing to serious.
but then she see's a Helicopter on the roof of the next skyscraper beside this one,

"Wonder if we can get there" and she studies the building closer to discover it is a Hospital and knowing hospitals, there are mourges in them and mourges mean more zombies.

Tallahassee

walks up behind lara."we wouldnt make it.our best bet would be to take the subways.there is a terminal about a block away."looks at mark."youve been quiet lately..."

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
" Usualy work alone, but as a S.C.I.O.N Member i must protect the innocent (she's like the Stars thing in RE), so we will gater ammo and head to the subways, i still need to go to natla's office to steal the piece of the Scion , i may help alittle (it won't tell alot of detail but when all 3 are combine you can know everything), *some lickers break the glass on a window(2)* " WE NEED TO MOVE, stay close" *hands box of Flairs to Paul* " these things see in the dark so the flairs will blind them, shove it in their face if they get too close"

Tallahassee

follows lara out the door.shoots one of the lickers in the face with his glock.
gets cornered by a licker."help!help!"
paul cries.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Lara Wraps her Grapple around it's Jaws and pulls thill it's neck snaps, " are you ok" Lara notices a broken valve of Oxygen "don't fire your gun in here, we'll be fried" lets move. the doors that they came up through are locked , so they have to go the other way through the Animal Kennels. *Hands Paul a Knife* *Lara arms herself with her machete* we need to be quiet in there.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Name: Sgt. Josh Ingram
Proffession: U.S Army Quarantine Squad
Appearence: ACU, Helmet with ACU cover, head set, Oakley SI Boots, Black balaclava, Black tinted goggles.
Weapons: M4A1 carbine (With red dot sight, foregrip, special stock and Nigh Vision scope) and M92FS (with red dot laser)

JOSH'S STORY
It was his second deployment to anything. However, compared to the scorching deserts of Iraq, the environment of Wolf City was different. Far different. He was with a squad of 5, deployed via Stryker assault vehicle. "Sergeant!" he heard. "get over here!" Josh ran across the barricade to the nearby M1S1 tank. "Yes sir?" He replied, slightly out of breath. "What is it?"
"I want you to take Pvt Aldershot, Pvt Hood and Pvt Header into the woods, to scout out if there any of those... Things. and, take my M4. It's in the Humvee."
"Yes sir. You three, fall in!" He cried out. "OK, we gotta go in the woods to see-"
"What!? IThe woods!? You crazy man!?" Interupted Pvt Hood, visibly stressed.
"Actually, I am. You two got any objections?" Replied the 31 year old sergeant.

They moved into the woods to take up sniping positions. A few minutes after moving deeper into the woods, Josh heard a scream. And then another. He ran to where his comrades were, but all he found were the mutilated remains of all three of the privates. Along with 3 creatures munching on their remains. Josh shouldered his Lieutenant's M4 and fired,in a controlled 3 round burst, silencing the creatures.

Tallahassee

pauls story

follows lara through the door.he steps into a room that held cages.all were open and empty.he looks around one of the handlers had been eaten.his remains were on the floor."this looks bad...." pulls out his kniife."stay alert." just then 2 zombie dogs crashed through the door on the other side of the room.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
He knew more of those things would arrive once they heard the gunshots. He ran as fast as he could, M4 bobbing up and down on his back. he arrived at his HQ. The only things he found were the strykers, the M1A1, and bodies. He rushed over to his lieutenant, several bite marks were visible on him. "Sir! What the f**k happened!?" he asked, rushing his speech.
"They... Attacked us... ate Jenkins and the Stryker pilot... Run... Just... Go... I heard about these... Things..." he stuttered, obviously wounded from the recent attack. "They... Reanimate, and kill evrrything... Just-" He was interrupted by a sudden jolt in his body. "RUUUN!!!" He shouted.

Josh moved back and trained his EOTech sight upon the lieutenant's head. "I'm sorry sir." With one shot, the blood gurgling sounds of his reanimated commander were silenced. Josh reached over and grabbed his dogtags. All of a sudden, he heard more gurgling sounds. He ran the only way he knew. Back. He ran back into the forest and ran to the gates of a mansion. he heard glass smash. And then, he heard a dog bark. he turned around, and saw a hideously deformed dog. Skin dragging off it. It ran at Josh, and pounced upon him. He thought all hope was lost. "Help!!!! Help me!!!!" he shouted, hoping someone would hear him.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
one of the dogs attacks lara but she decapitates it with her machete, then a couple of Cats Attack but lara kicks them out the window. they continue thtough the room , there are some more bodies but they'r not zombies.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Josh unholstered his GLOCK 18 and muttered the words "Cya in hell, bitch". A single 9mm shot ringed out across the woods. The bullet went straight the head of the dog. He pushed the body over, and cleaned his goggles. Lucky, no bite or scratch marks were visible on him. He kicked the gate down, wondering how old the mansion is. He made his way to the front door, which was battered. With one blast of his shotgun attachment to his M4 ,which he installed after killing the dog, he blew the door wide open, hoping people were inside it.

Tallahassee

ooc:weres mark at?
ic: pauls story
after laura killed the animals paul stepped into a room with a computer.
"maybe this can tell us whats going on...."
checks computer.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
the computer sadly was smashed and Lara checks her PDA for an internet connection, she finds one and there are Videos of The outbreak, "where not alone, there are more surviver's in our situation' *there is a loud crash and a Mutated torso monster apears*

the torso monster
capturedcran21.jpg

and the torso monster is not alone

cat zombies
CatMummy.jpg

[they can't be seen from here, but on the security cameras]

[FYI lara is wearing this]

LaraRenderAnniversaryLegendCombo.jpg

Tallahassee

ooc:what game of tr are those pics from?
pauls story
"oh s***! what the mofo s***!how are we gonna kill them beotches?"slams hand on desk."were screwed....
where the mofo is mark?"

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
[Tomb Raider Anniversary]

" i don't know but i don't like it, i'v seen this before, in Atlantis, when i was betrayed by Natla she sent These f***ers after me, but i killed he cats easily but i dumped that Big Torso Thing in magma, so i don't know how to kill it. we should blow up the tower, but then we need to find another place to hide, that Mansion looked pretty safe, we should go there, what do you think?"

Tallahassee

"have you ever played video games?the mansion always has the bad guys!you still wanna go?"suudenly a faint echo falls throughout the building."what was that?"

Top Bottom